Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reminder: all doctors hate truecels

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
For them to cure you is to turn against humanity, they are forced to do it.They don't want a stinky inkler to keep on living because there is a chance he will go berserk and hurt m'lady or reproduce which is their worst nightmare.The mere thought of you touching women disgusts them.You have no reasons to not hate doctors

BNIIGA I REMMEBR GOING TO MILITARY CHECK U[]]]P THOSE FKIB WHORES TREATED ME LIKE FKIN TRASH MADE FUN NOF ME BECAUSE IM SHORT AND UGLY

The doctor was nice to me

BNIIGA I REMMEBR GOING TO MILITARY CHECK U[]]]P THOSE FKIB WHORES TREATED ME LIKE FKIN TRASH MADE FUN NOF ME BECAUSE IM SHORT AND UGLY
Same jfl at some point I just wanted to punch this bitch in the face

My doc was an old jew which hated my gut is and wanted to prescribe the jewpill to me., Had no choice to go back there to renew my other pills. Next time i'll change doc and demand an official sperg diagnosis at the same time to get them sweet neetbuxx.

There's no cure for my personality

the REAL doctors are the balding indians, never trust a blonde foid doctor

Tbh everyone hates trucels, even other truecels ffs

Can't fix what's broken.

All the docs male and female despised me and shrinks Fed me bluepillEd super bulshit which was so goddamn wrong in every way possible , hope the bad ones get killed by angry patients

Last edited:
36D0F86B A6D8 4C47 8A57 DC026EFE2E78

The Doctor wants You Dead.

my doctors treat me like a freak.

Brutal SurveryCorpspill

The doctor was nice to me
they pretend to care like every human on earth , deep down every one do not care about the other because we care about ourselves first .

I have always been mistreated by doctors
if I used the free healthcare, they'd refer me to other doctors without end in sight
if I paid out of my pocket, they'd do the bare minimum e. g. you get terrible headaches? here, have some prescription-grade painkillers, I'm not gonna investigate further into it
at some point I just stopped going to doctors and started saying "well, in the worst case scenario I'll die which is not that terrible"
I just wait out illnesses or simply live with the pain :feelsclown: humans can get used to almost everything and I'm the best proof

I have always been mistreated by doctors
if I used the free healthcare, they'd refer me to other doctors without end in sight
if I paid out of my pocket, they'd do the bare minimum e. g. you get terrible headaches? here, have some prescription-grade painkillers, I'm not gonna investigate further into it
at some point I just stopped going to doctors and started saying "well, in the worst case scenario I'll die which is not that terrible"
I just wait out illnesses or simply live with the pain :feelsclown: humans can get used to almost everything and I'm the best proof
become a doctor yourself

one of the reasons i hate going to a doctor