Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember: You are worth less than nothing

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
All the anger, frustration and loneliness you feel is completely ineffectual because if you are truly incel then you are worth less than nothing and nobody cares if you are suicidal. You're wasting your time if you dream about someone pitying you or even regretting their lack of sympathy for you (this is a common subject of suicidal ideation). In practice nobody cares if you kill yourself except IRS Jews. Realistically you aren't even hated by anybody you just don't matter and barely exist as a passing thought in anyone else's perception of the world. The only thing that genuinely gives your life meaning as an incel is going ER

90 Day Fiance Vacation GIF by TLC

tbh. I am a nobody.

Hanging Hang Out GIF by BBC America
Me rn hanging myself

The only thing that genuinely gives your life meaning as an incel is going ER
Everyone talks about how crucial it is for us to go ER but none of us are gonna do shit
We just sit in our rooms and fantasize about it :feelsjuice:

Everyone talks about how crucial it is for us to go ER but none of us are gonna do shit
We just sit in our rooms and fantasize about it :feelsjuice:
No one is Based enough.

When universally your absence is preferred yes you are worth less than "nothing"

It’s truly maddening, it’s like being in a pitch black void all by yourself and yelling for someone but nobody hears.