Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rate this psychological operation: 1 dead, 22 wounded in shooting at Kansas City Chief's victory parade

Probably not a PSYOP. This shooting is just niggers chimping out, hence the low kill count and high injury count. There were like 3 shooters I think

The racist cops didn’t smoke those two niggers? Give me a break.

Based niggers

Thanks Jews, you know this will make the race war heat up.

Notice how Taylor Swift was not there - Jews didn’t want overlord Taylor Swift to be near the drill.

He looks like an alternative reality subhuman Jeremy Meeks.

Probably not a PSYOP. This shooting is just niggers chimping out, hence the low kill count and high injury count. There were like 3 shooters I think
I'm guessing islam

No, that wouldn’t explain the: pathetic kill count for such a serious crime, no blood splattered at all on the ground, horrible acting by the crisis actors, the media only showing federal officers and first responders.

They keep switching the race of the attackers for these silly operations. If they want to anger the blacks they use a white attacker, if they want to anger whites they use a black attacker. It is so obvious.

when the rigging starts, the shooting starts

Last edited:
-1/10 horrible