Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Rape in England and Wales has risen by 340% in just 10 years.

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★

Attachments

• GFVVn-m-WMAAw-Q2-D.jpg
    GFVVn-m-WMAAw-Q2-D.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
Thats what happens when we have open borders, Inceldom rape statistics is literally 0%
as a incel in Sweden and Norway you have no choice, you will be punished even for paying for hooker

Thats what happens when we have open borders, Inceldom rape statistics is literally 0%

For futurecels I am hoping they decriminalize non-consensual sex.

HAHAHA! Ethnics are cooking.

Nigs gonna nig

I'm sure the recent changes in the definition of what constitutes as rape have an impact too. To me, the real statistics are 0 for all years and the only lesson I can learn from this is that I should stay inside as much as possible.

For futurecels I am hoping they decriminalize non-consensual sex.
That would be nice, but I have no hope for this. Everything is moving in the opposite direction - futurecels will get locked up even for daring to exist in the same city as a toilet.

as a incel in Sweden and Norway you have no choice, you will be punished even for paying for hooker
Punish me then, Someday ill buy a hooker anyway, Dont got nuttin to live for so whatever happens happens.

Punish me then, Someday ill buy a hooker anyway, Dont got nuttin to live for so whatever happens happens.
iirc laws in Sweden and Norway restrict men from having a prostitute services, it's just a torture of incels.

The foids voted for a curry president ,and cuck liberal laws sine the 1900s.

Deserved

that's like 190 rapes per day just with the recorded cases. gigaover for anglo cucks

The foids voted for a curry president ,and cuck liberal laws sine the 1900s.

Deserved

Ya and the foids of the UK want to increase immigration of niggers and Muslims. And so do the cucks which are a majority of males in Britain.

paki pajeets living up to the stereotype lol

Wen invite in violent third worlders because they enjoy violence and stabbing their own in the back so zero empathy when their evil tendencies lead to a negative outcome for them.

UK Police statistics?! Lol
Didn't the UK Police hid the Pakistani Grooming Gang statistics because they feared an ethnic conflict

Wen invite in violent third worlders because they enjoy violence and stabbing their own in the back so zero empathy when their evil tendencies lead to a negative outcome for them.

The foids are loving it.. women in Britain want more niggers and Muslims immigrants. Also their cuckold betamale husbands love it too.

Western countries let in sand niggers, this is the result. No surprise...