Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/watchpeopledie on life-support after the livestream suicide video of Shuaib Aslam bka "Shuaiby"

Damn he was a muslim? His family is going to be shamed forever by the muslim community he lives in SMFH. RIP.

Damn he was a muslim? His family is going to be shamed forever by the muslim community he lives in SMFH. RIP.

May allah grant him 72 cute anime waifus in Jannah ameen

Rip it's over for deathniks like him.

I hope the reddit admins ban this subreddit forever. It's pathetic that they are even trying to defend this place.

I hope the reddit ban this subreddit forever
5a9.jpg

I hope they ban cucktears too, they are both subs where people laugh at death.

RIP my muslim brother inna lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajiuun.

r/watchpeople die on suicide watch

He mogged me.

Rip brother. He'll have to blow his brains out till judgement day.

He was only 18. He had friends though, so he was probably a failed normie..

reddit admins are pieces of trash. they have no integrity. corrupt as shit

reddit admins are pieces of trash. they have no integrity. corrupt as shit
Yes they are but I just think it's hypocritical to let other offensive subreddits live while we are banned. Either all of this shit is okay or none of it tbh.

Rest in peace, dude. Hearts and condolences goes out to his family.

they should've ban wpd instead of r/incels

I hope the reddit admins ban this subreddit forever. It's pathetic that they are even trying to defend this place.
why tho, it was a good subreddit. They are banning all the good ones WTF

/r/watchpeopledie is for normies feeling down in their enormously easy lives, tho it's a bad cope and the vast majority of deaths there are boring

I really wish I had a KSG right now.

It pains or hurts me to see other people die.
Yeah that too and alongside twoxchromosomes, and gender critical.

Yes they are but I just think it's hypocritical to let other offensive subreddits live while we are banned. Either all of this shit is okay or none of it tbh.
agree 100%

Reddit is cancer. The CEO, the UI, the admins, the karma and upvote system, the circlejerking, everything about it is cancer.

inna lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajiuun

Cuckit going public, it was bound to happen

I hope they ban cucktears too, they are both subs where people laugh at death.
Cucktears is basically just hating/bullying/promoting violence which is against reddit's new rules, I hope they go too. But probably not because no one cares about incels.
We should report them.

Read my other post.
I mean you could of just retyped your comment would've been the same amount of time..... but oh well

So you want them to ban it just cause they banned r/incels wow petty. So just cause one f those forums can't stay you want that community to go through what you guys had to when you had to migrate? thats just some dumbass crab mentality

I mean you could of just retyped your comment would've been the same amount of time..... but oh well

So you want them to ban it just cause they banned r/incels wow petty. So just cause one f those forums can't stay you want that community to go through what you guys had to when you had to migrate? thats just some dumbass crab mentality
Why you think crabs are dumb? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back