Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Putin pill

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
819B424C 103B 4F69 8142 B1D4695588BC

he would be posting here if he hadnt powermaxxed

Are those other guys like what, 2 meters tall? Putin is 1,70 as far as I know.

Height matched with the president of the desert, mogs him cause white though.
President-Sisi-Shakes-Hands-with-Putin.jpg

He can pretty much fuck any foid and kill any Chad in his country. I don't think Putin cares much about height differences.

Putin's a dangerous motherfucker, and not just because he can command the military assets of a powerful nation to do his bidding around the world. Strip away all of that power and prestige, and you're left with a guy who's a high ranking judo martial artist with military and intelligence training.

He's someone I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with.

Putin's a dangerous motherfucker, and not just because he can command the military assets of a powerful nation to do his bidding around the world. Strip away all of that power and prestige, and you're left with a guy who's a high ranking judo martial artist with military and intelligence training.

He's someone I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with.
JFL, I thought when you were going to say that if you strip all that he's just a manlet, but wow.

i think he will never die :feelstrash: