Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] PSG Vs Atlanta

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Now i’m worries after your bad prediction last week

Now i’m worries after your bad prediction last week

fuck you
even though u probably right
I just hope Atalanta will win, like just 1-0 or something small
I hate PSG, bullshit money club without any love for the game
It's the french manchester city
They can die
And Icardi is a bitch nigga

Not classico = no one cares

fuck you
They can die
I hope Atalanta will win but don't see it happening.

Over for Spaghetticels.
It's over for them
But I hope they get lucky and like win 1-0 or on penalties
Not likely to happen, but Lyon won against Juventus

Worshipping chads jfl

Imagine watching sports

fuck you
They can die
I actually kinda want psg to win not because of the club but because of the actual players like neymar mbappe cavani veratti navas I like them all and their entertaining to watch. If Atlanta go through to the semi finals then whoever they face will just be a boring match cuz u know they will lose

I actually kinda want psg to win not because of the club but because of the actual players like neymar mbappe cavani veratti navas I like them all and their entertaining to watch. If Atlanta go through to the semi finals then whoever they face will just be a boring match cuz u know they will lose
neymar is a diving idiot
He is trash without Messi or any barca player to help
Icardi is a horrible person and overrated football player
Cavani, Navas and mbappe should leave the club I like them
JFL at PSG playing good football
sad mandolino noises
:cryfeels:

neymar is a diving idiot
He is trash without Messi or any barca player to help
Icardi is a horrible person and overrated football player
Cavani, Navas and mbappe should leave the club I like them
JFL at PSG playing good football
I don't like neymar as a person but he is one of the best players and entertaining to watch
I also hate icardi
Ye

Cavani left already , Ran out of contract. Anyway I think Atalanta has been doing pretty well this season , entertaining and could put up a fight against Leipzig at least. PSG does play good football , I’ve been watching them for years.
I don't like neymar as a person but he is one of the best players and entertaining to watch
I also hate icardi
Ye
True , Neymar is a huge talent , I don’t know what that guy is talking about , But he probably doesn’t watch most football and follows popular opinions kinda like normies

Is it because he’s a cuck?

AtAlanta no Atlanta. Atlanta is in burgerland.

Cavani left already , Ran out of contract. Anyway I think Atalanta has been doing pretty well this season , entertaining and could put up a fight against Leipzig at least. PSG does play good football , I’ve been watching them for years.

True , Neymar is a huge talent , I don’t know what that guy is talking about , But he probably doesn’t watch most football and follows popular opinions kinda like normies

The wife of a teammate of icardi cheated on him with chad icardi
Cavani left already , Ran out of contract
What's he doing now?
Retired? Free agent?

Last edited:
The wife of a teammate of icardi cheated on him with chad icardi
That seems to always be brought up. My problem with Icardi is him marrying a post wall single mother of three , not really the fact that he fucked her. I don’t feel bad towards Maxi Lopez cause he cheated on Wanda first with the babysitter. About the friendship , Being friends with someone who’ll betray their spouse(Supposedly the person they love) isn’t really useful , Just imagine what they would do to you.

shut up Chad worshipper

Neymar dickrider
Remember how Neymar won the world cup for Brazil? OH wait! They lost while he was injured.
He is always injured. He is not even the best player in PSG nor the best player from Brazil

Neymar is gonna carry, hes just too good ngl

shut up Chad worshipper

Neymar dickrider
Remember how Neymar won the world cup for Brazil? OH wait! They lost while he was injured.
He is always injured. He is not even the best player in PSG nor the best player from Brazil
So you think injured = bad player , I see. Anyway i’m not a Neymar dickrider , I just happen to watch football , I watch Neymar many times. Just who do you think is the best player in PSG and Brazil? I would like to know

So you think injured = bad player , I see. Anyway i’m not a Neymar dickrider , I just happen to watch football , I watch Neymar many times. Just who do you think is the best player in PSG and Brazil? I would like to know
Mbappé is best player from PSG, that's for sure. And luckily he won't play today.

Best player in PSG is mbappe, he has won a world cup trophy
and played all of the games in that world cup
Di Maria, Draxler, Herrera too.
In brazil: Alisson Becker if GK counts
Vinicius Junior, Thiago Silva. Willian, Gabriel Jesus, Fernandinho and Marcelo

Best player in PSG is mbappe, he has won a world cup trophy
and played all of the games in that world cup
Di Maria, Draxler, Herrera too.
In brazil: Alisson Becker if GK counts
Vinicius Junior, Thiago Silva. Willian, Gabriel Jesus, Fernandinho and Marcelo

Doesnae matter that's a team ting. If in that same France team u replaced mbappe with neymar they still would've won

Not saying that makes neymar better idk if he is but das not proof for mbappe bein better then neymar

Goal! Atalanta scores.

Doesnae matter that's a team ting. If in that same France team u replaced mbappe with neymar they still would've won

Not saying that makes neymar better idk if he is but das not proof for mbappe bein better then neymar
yes it is
They won because of him
He scored most of their goals
Goal! Atalanta scores.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

What the fuck is neymar doing? He can't shoot for shit

NEYMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

haha they choked so hard.