Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Press F for my nigga Tellem-T he's banned again after 30 minutes

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
What he do this time?

That was quick.

How the living fuck does this guy keep getting banned? What the actual fuck does he keep doing?

Is it because of what he said about @Genecel ?

petition to unban him thread kek

"i want go ER on genecel so bad, fuck that faggot"

So ban is justified.
It's a joke between him and @Genecel. Not a justified ban. Banter should be allowed.

Did he set the record for least amount of time between unban and reban?

tbh

they never banned that blackpill101 race baiting trolling bbc theory nazicel, cracker but ban tellem-t for some harmless bs? jfl
@Blackpill101 is banned though

tbh

they never banned that blackpill101 race baiting trolling bbc theory nazicel, cracker but ban tellem-t for some harmless bs? jfl
Blackpill101 has actually been banned kek.

EE02C375 F391 4B68 9CC4 3A64E334C4D8

seems to me like someone on the mod team hates em

You know how it be with Tyrone-T.. all that high testosterone can make ya go crazy, you know?

lmao my nigga Tellem can't catch a break.

FUCKING LOL! Just perma ban the guy already. What even is the point of unbanning him anymore if they're going to keep banning him again? Banish his fuck ass to lookism like Gambler.

FUCKING LOL! Just perma ban the guy already. What even is the point of unbanning him anymore if they're going to keep banning him again? Banish his fuck ass to lookism like Gambler.

No, banning Gambler was the worst decision the mods ever made don't do that to T

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its ova 4 Tyronecel

BRING my nigga TellemT back!

This is like a repeat of what happened to gambler

Il pour some liquor for the coon

R.I.P Tyrone-T :feelsbadman:

kek rip everyone's favorite deathnik