Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Poll for Burgercels: which is worth more to you - a 21-year-old sorority blonde foid or a $50 gift card to Chik-fil-A?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you save the foid or take the $50 gift card to Chul-fil-A?

• I would save the 21-year-old blonde foid by choosing her over the gift card.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I would take the $50 Chick-fil-A gift card and allow the madman to off the foid.

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A madman is holding a 21-year-old blonde sorority foid hostage - you are walking out of a bank and see the chaos. The madman sees you and he says, “You there - answer my question, or else I turn this foid’s head into Swiss cheese. Would you save this foid’s life - or would you rather have this $50 gift card to Chik-fil-A? Choose now!”

How would you respond?

View: https://youtu.be/zw25NKjy0QU?feature=shared

Curse the foid infiltrators who voted to save the 21-year-old blonde sorority foid - she wouldn’t fuck an incel and take his virginity, but you would save the femon? Forget that, give me that $50 gift card to Chick-fil-A, the reward points I would earn with that $50 would probably move me up to Red Status.

Curse the foid infiltrators who voted to save the 21-year-old blonde sorority foid - she wouldn’t fuck an incel and take his virginity, but you would save the femon? Forget that, give me that $50 gift card to Chick-fil-A, the reward points I would earn with that $50 would probably move me up to Red Status.
I voted without reading. Thought if I pick the blonde she’ll have sex with me JFL

Save the FOID and get nothing or 50$ credit? Easy question

i wouldnt say "save"
more like under new managment

Stand there in shock