Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who worship Nazis because of 'le Joos' are naive.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Do they really think that you can outplan and outsmart Joos?

Main qimg 18d7fc6fe62ebf1f89512a7e5f421bd12

Haavara1

WeizmannSpeakingOfShoahAheadOfItsTimesBy4YrsIn1938

HaavaraMark 1938

2536016pdf

ofc :feelsseriously:

@DarkStarDown

I support the Nazi´s because:
My grandfather served in the Waffen SS

2. I love my race and Europe

3. They fight against the New World order and globalists

4. they promote traditional male - female dynamic including gender roles.
My grandmother went to a seperate school , where women were taught how to be housewives in Dresden.

5. They strive towards a homogeneous society

6. I just hate jews

.The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

.The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.
If Jews control the world then how is that democratic?