Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over peaceful dream last night

th62eathhts2

th62eathhts2

6atrxhdh4
i was on a flight that was going to crash into the Antarctic ocean. this calm rushed over the plane when everyone realized it's going to crash. it was so peaceful as the plane exploded into the icy water. my last thought was "of fucking course the pilot is a woman"

i was on a flight that was going to crash into the Antarctic ocean. this calm rushed over the plane when everyone realized it's going to crash. it was so peaceful as the plane exploded into the icy water. my last thought was "of fucking course the pilot is a woman"
Nice dream, depending on were you were at the time of the crash in accordance to how the plane hit the water, you either die instantly or survive and drown or freeze to death.

That does sound oddly peaceful and tranquil, especially when crashing down into the cold of the Antarctic Ocean. Coldness has always been a source of relaxation for me