Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our misogyny isn't the cause of our undesirability, it is the consequence

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Plenty of misogynists and abussive assholes get laid easily, and at the same time plenty of men who genuinely respect women can't get a girlfriend, and what a coincidence that these men are ugly, fat, ND and/or low status, and these poor men who didn't deserve such a painful life are told that they shouldn't complain about their situation because they shouldn't feel entitled to women for doing the bare minimum, meanwhile plenty of men who don't even do the bare minimum can ger away with being sexist and can experience all the sex that we can't even imagine.

I hate women for two reasons:

1. They are the shallow gender, you will never experience romance unless you are good looking enough and strong enough, all men with girlfriends have to look like this.

2. They are woke, they are leftist, they are so weak that they can't stand being offended or having their insignificant feelings hurt, that's why they are trying to impose a society in which noone can say nothing offensive, a society based on censorship in which debate dies, a snowflake society of intolerant tankies.

These two things have shown me that women are a fucking hivemind, they generally want the same kind of man and have the same ideology, and we are not invited to the party because we don't look good enough. Feminists want to impose this weird narrative that incels can't get laid because they're right wingers and need to adapt, but that's just another lie.

My face and mere presence is misogyny

Women are cruel to men they don't find attractive. Starting as children.

Women are cruel to men they don't find attractive. Starting as children.
Yes, all people are like that, humans are fucking animals, literally apes.

Plenty of misogynists and abussive assholes get laid easily, and at the same time plenty of men who genuinely respect women can't get a girlfriend, and what a coincidence that these men are ugly, fat, ND and/or low status, and these poor men who didn't deserve such a painful life are told that they shouldn't complain about their situation because they shouldn't feel entitled to women for doing the bare minimum, meanwhile plenty of men who don't even do the bare minimum can ger away with being sexist and can experience all the sex that we can't even imagine.

I hate women for two reasons:

1. They are the shallow gender, you will never experience romance unless you are good looking enough and strong enough, all men with girlfriends have to look like this.

2. They are woke, they are leftist, they are so weak that they can't stand being offended or having their insignificant feelings hurt, that's why they are trying to impose a society in which noone can say nothing offensive, a society based on censorship in which debate dies, a snowflake society of intolerant tankies.

These two things have shown me that women are a fucking hivemind, they generally want the same kind of man and have the same ideology, and we are not invited to the party because we don't look good enough. Feminists want to impose this weird narrative that incels can't get laid because they're right wingers and need to adapt, but that's just another lie.
Didnt read to fkn long.

Normtards think we're bitter and misogynistic and assume that's why we can't get women. In reality, we can't get women so we became bitter and misogynistic. They have the cause and effect backwards.

Misogyny is a natural reaction to years of abuse and rejection from foids, especially in this crazed feminazi-controlled society. But, unlike misogyny, misandry is taught and promoted in our liberal school systems to indoctrinate young impressional foids to hate men for just being men - mainstream society and entertainment push this narrative as a positive. The whole "future is female" is feminist propaganda to kill men. So, if you want to get down to what's more of a problem.. .it's wide-spread misandry.

On the question of restricting 'freedom of expression', I am entirely in favour. That disgusting liberalism that gave them voice, and all the idiots. People must be doctrined, and those who refuse to do so must be punished with the death penalty.

Since childhood I have been able to experience in the skin the perverse female gender, the so-called "misogynia" for me is little, I TRANSCEND the masculine nature, I accepted my defeat and beside it: ETERN HATE FOR ALL FOID!.

10% - Low effort in ID
Dnr but based

What's ND? And it's hard to not be bitter when you lived my life. Everyone is just a nigger to me every day for no reason. The only girl I ever got close to was just a narcissist whore using me as a simp to laugh at. And I even get disrespected by fast food workers who always make sure I get the least value for my money. Oh, and the job I would have been pretty good at decided.im too weird to give me it even though I was the top choice until they talked to me and saw my face and weirdness.
Fuck this life it's a scam man .

Who keeps positively reinforcing bad behavior and punishing good behavior?
If there is any evil in the world, it's thanks to foids.

Da_Yunez

ITcucks will never understand what you just said, its like how boomers think video games make someone a school shooter

Yeah this point annoys me a lot for a variety of reasons

I am not a standardscel or something and I would definitely take chances to ascend if given

But I honestly wouldnt be compatible with most foids for this reason, I just dont subscribe to the hive mind bullshit and it would not last long term

Women who say incels opinions and personalities are at fault are just shifting the real blame away from themselves. They will never admit the truth.

What's ND? And it's hard to not be bitter when you lived my life. Everyone is just a nigger to me every day for no reason. The only girl I ever got close to was just a narcissist whore using me as a simp to laugh at. And I even get disrespected by fast food workers who always make sure I get the least value for my money. Oh, and the job I would have been pretty good at decided.im too weird to give me it even though I was the top choice until they talked to me and saw my face and weirdness.
Fuck this life it's a scam man .
A BRUTALITY WITHOUT LIMITES, A HATRY WILL RISE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

What's ND?
NT: NeuroTypical
ND: NeuroDivergent

Also yes, it's very easy for sexhavers to not be bitter, but I wonder if they would really do much better than us if they were in our position.

NT: NeuroTypical
ND: NeuroDivergent

Also yes, it's very easy for sexhavers to not be bitter, but I wonder if they would really do much better than us if they were in our position.
Damn I have dementia now I forget even basic shit that I always knew. I knew what NT and ND means but somehow I couldn't even figure it out.

Misogyny is a natural reaction to years of abuse and rejection from foids, especially in this crazed feminazi-controlled society. But, unlike misogyny, misandry is taught and promoted in our liberal school systems to indoctrinate young impressional foids to hate men for just being men - mainstream society and entertainment push this narrative as a positive. The whole "future is female" is feminist propaganda to kill men. So, if you want to get down to what's more of a problem.. .it's wide-spread misandry.
Good observation, I genuinely wonder how dare these hateful feminists call us out for our hatred towards women when at the same time they hate men, and they can have sex with those men they hate so much, which shows that personality doesn't matter because even toxic people like that can fuck, they shouldn't even touch us if they hate us.

Good observation, I genuinely wonder how dare these hateful feminists call us out for our hatred towards women when at the same time they hate men, and they can have sex with those men they hate so much, which shows that personality doesn't matter because even toxic people like that can fuck, they shouldn't even touch us if they hate us.
The most evil and toxic men ever have had gf's, wives, open relationship orgies, etc. Foids don't have morality and will lie / flip flop whenever an opportunity presents itself to save them. Foids control the social narrative and always have. Why do we get into wars? Foid influence. It all starts from "I want what she has over there" (childlike mindset) and simps will do everything in their power to keep that foid, therefore... nuke a whole country? Why not. Foids are inherently evil.

If someone treats me like shit, why I shoudn't speak about it?

Normtards think we're bitter and misogynistic and assume that's why we can't get women. In reality, we can't get women so we became bitter and misogynistic. They have the cause and effect backwards.
They always get the cause and effect backwards without fail

I swear most normies Are genuinely retarded the shit they say makes no sense
its like they don't think at all because they would realise most of the conclusions they come to are wrong if they actually did

They always get the cause and effect backwards without fail

I swear most normies Are genuinely retarded the shit they say makes no sense
its like they don't think at all because they would realise most of the conclusions they come to are wrong if they actually did
Very true.