Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Opened IG and got my deadlift mogged severely

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

I have been lifting for over half a decade now and I got fucking mogged by some nigger who doesnt even fucking try when I am still yet to deadlift 505 ITS SUICIFUEL, I CONSTANTLY GET MOGGED BY PEOPLE TRAINING LESS THAN A YEAR WHILE I BEEN TRAINING OVER HALF A DECADE, niggers are the prime example of why genetics matter because they are so fucking strong naturally its fucking cheating and they shouldn't be allowed to compete in drug free sports because of their not only crazy genetics but their slow metabolisms that aid them too ITS UNFAIR!!:lasereyes:

the strongest men are actually nordic europeans.

how much you deadlift

the strongest men are actually nordic europeans.
No, its niggers thats why they dominate every sport and no other race especially curries who should be allowed to take roids since curries are genetically handicapped.

Was 405 but went down to 385 after my coach overtrained the living shit out of me:feelscry:
still solid numbers man :feelsokman:

tried 150kg a while back but the bar kept slippin' out of my fucking hands

i even had straps on

still solid numbers man :feelsokman:

tried 150kg a while back but the bar kept slippin' out of my fucking hands

i even had straps on
Never understood how people found it easier with straps on as for me with straps on just makes it harder for me most likely because I have tiny hands:feelsrope:

No, its niggers thats why they dominate every sport and no other race especially curries who should be allowed to take roids since curries are genetically handicapped.
white men dominate deadlifting

View attachment 1151767

I have been lifting for over half a decade now and I got fucking mogged by some nigger who doesnt even fucking try when I am still yet to deadlift 505 ITS SUICIFUEL, I CONSTANTLY GET MOGGED BY PEOPLE TRAINING LESS THAN A YEAR WHILE I BEEN TRAINING OVER HALF A DECADE, niggers are the prime example of why genetics matter because they are so fucking strong naturally its fucking cheating and they shouldn't be allowed to compete in drug free sports because of their not only crazy genetics but their slow metabolisms that aid them too ITS UNFAIR!!:lasereyes:
He's juicing , we're in that era of roidhead teenagers and probably lying about the fact it's his first time , don't forget insta influencers lie as they breathe in general don't trust them.

Obv juicing + behind the back is much easiER