Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Opened chinktok just to be brutally mogged

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
IMG 3690

First by this guy repping my dream PR

IMG 3691

Then by this guy for having elite genes for aesthetics. Fucking non existent foid sized waist which I can only dream of.

Meanwhile foids open chinktok just to be praised for being fat and obese because body positivity :foidSoy:.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This guy can take a shit in front of a foid and she would fucking eat it. Meanwhile foids are repulsed just by my existence
IMG 3692

Looking at this guy just make me want to lose fat, I think we have similar body type.
Looks a manlet too.
5'7 like me guess
I think he’s 5’6. Just found out. That made me feel a bit bettER since I’m 5’11. Yeah I’m starvemaxxing now.
He is in Columbia though so height is lowER on avERage thERe

Last edited:
View attachment 1147481
First by this guy repping my dream PR

View attachment 1147482
Then by this guy for having elite genes for aesthetics. Fucking non existent foid sized waist which I can only dream of.

Meanwhile foids open chinktok just to be praised for being fat and obese because body positivity :foidSoy:.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Its always dudes like this who only need to eat half a meal a day and they gain 2 lbs off of it

You mean the top guy?
Both

Slow metabolism is literally a blessing

I swear its assholes like that who say "StAy nATty" while not realizing not everyone can make it naturally.

Both

Slow metabolism is literally a blessing
Bottom guy has skinny genes but just took gear. Skinny guys that hop on look 5000 times more aesthetic. You can see how much better he looks than the top guy. I look more like an ogre like the top guy except he height mogs me and mogs me in all lifts

Bottom guy has skinny genes but just took gear. Skinny guys that hop on look 5000 times more aesthetic. You can see how much better he looks than the top guy. I look more like an ogre like the top guy except he height mogs me and mogs me in all lifts
I would look good as him if it werent for my Indian level metabolism so I may take SARMs next year when I am ready as I am studying gear

I need a nigger metabolism

I would look good as him if it werent for my Indian level metabolism
If you have skinny genetics then your automatically more aesthetic btw when you do gain muscle
I need a nigger metabolism
Just eat more calories. I don’t struggle with eating at all lol I’m the opposite I struggle to lose weight.