Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Onepiececels who don't read the manga what's your excuse

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The anime is awful with that slow as a snail pacing and bad animation even if it improved compared to Dressrosa based on youtube clips. Not to mention you eat up all the manga spoilers because the anime is like 60 chapters behind and it loses the surprise element. Like for example when I read the Gear 5 Luffy chapter it was completely unexpected for me because I was just reading the weekly chapter but for an anime only fan he would have known that already and wouldn't be a surprise.

Btw I am up to date with the manga and can guarantee you the pacing of this current part of the arc in the anime is going to suck BAD. Expect it to be very extended and slow for no reason apart from hitting the 24 minute mark. I won't give spoilers but manga readers know what I'm talking about.

I dropped the anime in 2016 for all the pacing and bad animation issues, I just read the manga and that was a much better decision.

OP is now just as mid as final arc naruto, honestly it's weakest link of big 3

OP is now just as mid as final arc naruto, honestly it's weakest link of big 3
Honestly I wish Oda just finishes it in the next 2 or 3 years (enough time to close all subplots and shit) instead of dragging it for longer unecessarily. He already knows how he wants to end it so nothing stopping him. Or maybe Shonen Jump and Toei are pressing him to extend it and make more $$$