Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Once my teacher asked the girls in my class to describe what they want in a man

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
Girl1: I want him to be tall, strong and beefy. I want him to have a deep voice, I want to feel his warmth and love when I hug him.

Girl2: I'd like him to be tall and skinny. Brown hair and blue eyes, like fluffy hair. I just love it, it's so cute.

Girl3: My boyfriend is 188cm and I'm 170cm, it feels so weird standing next to him, even when I wear heels he's so much taller than me.

Girl4: I just want him to be a good man. A kind man, a generous man. But I already have a boyfriend so.

This is just a rough translation of it from my native language. I am 167cm myself, I felt quite suicidal at that moment, that impending feeling of doom, that total defeat feeling.

I want no head in a woman

Guessing the guys were not asked what they want in a girl?

JFL. I love the last one its the only one that doesnt focus on looks but she says at the end "i already have a boyfriend so" as if she realized in her mind that she doesnt care about those things and is disgusted by it so her mind does a flip and "wait wait i already have a bf inkel teehee"

They spoke the truth.

I’m convinced school is just there to traumatize children for life so that they become emotionally dead wage slaves and consoomers.

Brutal heightpill

Why is "beefy" becoming common vernacular now :feelswhat:

Why is "beefy" becoming common vernacular now :feelswhat:
Idk, but tbh I wish that foids tasted like prime beef

Right now, their main use is fucking

But if they tasted better, then you could fuck them, kill them, cook them, then eat them in a grand feast

Idk, but tbh I wish that foids tasted like prime beef

Right now, their main use is fucking

But if they tasted better, then you could fuck them, kill them, cook them, then eat them in a grand feast
I see. Well, have a good day, Mr. Fish.