Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nut-Allergic Woman Left Brain-Damaged From Eating Food With Nuts In

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Everytime Chad nutted in her, she was fine, but when it came to eating food with nuts in, this was the devastating effect.

How sad isn't.

Comments on the video are disabled, of course.

Why keep people alive who have this much brain damage? It's degrading, pointless, costly, and least of all a benefit to the person in question. Can you even imagine having to live in this state? Fucking virtue signaling pieces of garbage.

Why keep people alive who have this much brain damage? It's degrading, pointless, costly, and least of all a benefit to the person in question. Can you even imagine having to live in this state? Fucking virtue signaling pieces of garbage.

This is how bluepilled normies are. They would rather have this girl in this state just to be able to say she is still alive, despite her life being over.

Humans are so incredibly stupid it´s beyond comprehension. It makes absolutely ZERO sense to keep a person "alive" in this state, it´s pure torture. The only reason she is alive is because of her family´s own selfish reasons, they don´t want to lose her but she is clearly lost, just trapped inside the jail that is her body, must be pure agony.

low functioning autism post

giphy.gif

holy shit just kill her already

If I had a relative like that, I would be much happier if they were dead, it would be much easier for them. It is beyond over for Amy, but just a reminder boyos, she probably still has beta orbitters:lul::lul::lul:

If I had a relative like that, I would be much happier if they were dead, it would be much easier for them. It is beyond over for Amy, but just a reminder boyos, she probably still has beta orbitters:lul::lul::lul:
JFL. Cooking your own food is better than going to a restaurant and trusting a stranger.

Braindamaged people are trapped in there. Remember that one chadlite who tried to hang himself, and his mom rescued him, and he could still communicate by blinking. They asked him if he wanted to die still, and he said yes. amazing.

It's over for braimdamagedcels :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

But holy fuck if I'm ever in that condition kill me

Soygirl!

i bet she still finds a husband lol.

She should have eaten my nuts instead :feelsokman::feelsokman: