Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Now it’s not coming home wonder how many drunk englanders will beat their whore wives tonight?

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
Every time that England lose the scum supporters who got drunk start beating their roastie cunts; it’s especially bad when it’s a match which England were easily winning but which gets snatched at the end like Croatia today was honestly.
I’m happy because it means that there will be so many angry drunk English men hitting their wives tonight that I legit want to wank.
Anybody else happy knowing what will be going on in council estates across the whole country tonight?

Wait, is this about that fotball tournament thing going on in Russia? Its still going on? It has been weeks, no?

Wait, is this about that fotball tournament thing going on in Russia? Its still going on? It has been weeks, no?
yeah, England just got knocked out by Croatia- so expecting some roasties to get their arse beaten in tonight as always happens when England get kicked out.

I sure hope they do beat them to a pulp, hope Croatia win it now

yeah, England just got knocked out by Croatia- so expecting some roasties to get their arse beaten in tonight as always happens when England get kicked out.
roasties should've used their personality detectors before marrying the men who beat them.

Gutted about the result tbh but now you've brought this thought to me its cheering me up somewhat

Hopefully a lot, I have a lot more respect for English men now

I sure hope they do beat them to a pulp, hope Croatia win it now
Nahh Croatian men are as violent as English men over sport so hoping Croatia gets slaughtered so that they can then beat their own roasties.
Gutted about the result tbh but now you've brought this thought to me its cheering me up somewhat
Why are you gutted tho Kek a bunch of black guys got kicked out an overpaid tournament.

roasties should've used their personality detectors before marrying the men who beat them.

Roasties just look for genetics, personality is an optional lol.

Damn, those antennas never work properly. It's almost like women can't sense fucking shit.

I actually feel like some women enjoy getting beaten by roided up chads. That's why they make excuses like "He's a good guy really. He's just misunderstood" and go back to them every time for another beating. They choose to be with these dickheads, so they deserve everything that happens to them. Low IQ cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back