Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over North korea is stopping all nuclear missile testing and closing test sites. No ww3 or nuclear apocalypse.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180420 220702

damn it he was out last hope, but he succumbed to western fucking too.
no apocalypse, it looks like we are going to have to keep living this nightmare.

Hopefully it's all an elaborate con. Was his endgame really just to make nukes to force the US and SK into talks?

It was always a cope. A BIG cope.

What a dam shame,hopefully isis can reemerge and destroy the planet

TRUMP IS FUCKIN BASED

I hope that gook fuck chokes on a dumpling now, motherfucker.

I think he realizes cryptocurrency is the future and will be devoting all resources to Bureau 121, the hacker army

i was always hoping that NK was gonna bait the west into a war then come through with really high tech weapons and shit like nano suits and pulse canons

NK,China and Russia know they don't have enough fire power to clash against the US. They were only pushing Trump to see how he would react, and he displayed a swift and tenacious response. North Korea is ravished by famine. They don't even have the resources to put up a war effort and it's highly unlikely China or Russia would come to their aid. A global conflict won't happen anytime soon, unless aliens land on the planet and declare war on humans. The west has won. America will continue to spread its sickness (marxism) across the globe. SJWs, LGBT and feminism isn't going to be thwarted either. This is our reality. We'll have to destroy this shit from within. No outside help will come to the rescue.

He will regret this.

Trump is god emperor and Trumpenfuhrer sieg heil!

Go look at the illuminati card game. WW3 is still going to happen, eventually.

lol if you thought ww3 will happen. world wars happen when people lives are shit and they got nothing to lose or if they are bored to death. not in this world with the generation you got today. sorry

Over to you Iran and Israel

NK,China and Russia know they don't have enough fire power to clash against the US. They were only pushing Trump to see how he would react, and he displayed a swift and tenacious response. North Korea is ravished by famine. They don't even have the resources to put up a war effort and it's highly unlikely China or Russia would come to their aid. A global conflict won't happen anytime soon, unless aliens land on the planet and declare war on humans. The west has won. America will continue to spread its sickness (marxism) across the globe. SJWs, LGBT and feminism isn't going to be thwarted either. This is our reality. We'll have to destroy this shit from within. No outside help will come to the rescue.
These three countries have more than enough fire power. They have a combined population of around 1.6 billion, around 8000 nukes and thousand of miles of territory.

We still have the abrupt climate change armageddon coming this fall. You may have to eat your parents when you run out of food. That would suck, but there may be nuclear war as well, so that's an upside.

Fuck you north korea, ALL THIS DOOM TEASE FOR DECADES WAS NOTHING FUCK YOU

lol if you thought ww3 will happen. world wars happen when people lives are shit and they got nothing to lose or if they are bored to death. not in this world with the generation you got today. sorry
Wars are preceded by a huge economic collapse, that's when governments usually have the bright idea to stir up a war to mislead people from domestic problems and to boost their already depleted moral. This has been done every single time a government ceases to be able to stand on its own feet.

These three countries have more than enough fire power. They have a combined population of around 1.6 billion, around 8000 nukes and thousand of miles of territory.
Cope. Numbers don't always convey the big picture. At the height of the cold war, American built computers were already much more powerful than its Russian counterparts. This was when Russia was at its peak. America's headstart was due to its ability to attract the best minds to work on its military projects. This headstart is still in effect up to this day. The US probably already has something way more advanced than nuclear bombs. Only a suicidal madman would go to war against America. I'm still very skeptical as to the true scope of North Korea's military arsenal. We can't fully tell when the man is simply bluffing to save his own skin from when he's being serious.

thats life fuel for me I still want to cope

I was not expecting a ww3 in the near future.

Wars are preceded by a huge economic collapse, that's when governments usually have the bright idea to stir up a war to mislead people from domestic problems and to boost their already depleted moral. This has been done every single time a government ceases to be able to stand on its own feet.

That wont work again. Diffrent times now

If you honestly thought North Korea would bring the Third World War, you’d have to be retarded. Then again, media today does like to push such thoughts for views and ratings.

There's some hope that Iran will resume its uranium enrichment programme.

Cope. Numbers don't always convey the big picture. At the height of the cold war, American built computers were already much more powerful than its Russian counterparts. This was when Russia was at its peak. America's headstart was due to its ability to attract the best minds to work on its military projects. This headstart is still in effect up to this day. The US probably already has something way more advanced than nuclear bombs. Only a suicidal madman would go to war against America. I'm still very skeptical as to the true scope of North Korea's military arsenal. We can't fully tell when the man is simply bluffing to save his own skin from when he's being serious.
You think Russia doesn't have it's own advance weaponry. All throughout the Cold War the Russians were setting records left and right especially during the space race which they won. The Americans had to keep extending the goal post until we got to th e moon first. It seems as if underestimating Russia is the Wests favorite pastime. Only a suicidal madman would take on Russia, of which there have been many.

Dont know how to feel aobut this. I really wanted another world war not gonna lie.

Dont know how to feel aobut this. I really wanted another world war not gonna lie.
After looking into it it's actually a smart move from Kim he's not giving up the Nukes by any means it's just to lure the americans into talks because the sanctions are so tough on his country he already has powerful enough weapons to attack the states and an icbm which can reach them that's why he's saying he's stopping testing

guess i'll have to end it myself..