Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"NOOO the people that got attacked were le innocent!"

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
I don't condone attacks at all but Let's face it, the ER attacks, to public mass shootings. The people that got attacked are the majority who would claim life is easy, that no one is the problem, except us. Dismissive asshole who use us as the butt of a joke, and the whores they try to impress shift sides to whoever impresses her, she has no moral platform. It keeps normies on their toes and still they refuse to see the problem that it's their negligence and need to scapegoat something. These are the people that deny human nature and everything we say about human behavior and still act upon the very same things. Narcissists who cry for the death of the passed to the useless swarths of flesh who passed are all in this problem. They don't deserve pity or candles being lit for them, they deserve to be forgotten about, treated indifferently, and not remembered. Humanity is rotten at its core but they are selective of who they bring to the light who calls out the observation of how rotten humanity is. It's almost like a low inhibition beastial subhuman that lacks self awareness, that is angered when you point out how disgusting their living situation is, and how it effects you.

To be honest God should have just flooded the fucking world.

They aren't entitled to a safe college or shopping experience let them pay with their blood

TND

total normie death (in video game)

I don't condone attacks at all but Let's face it, the ER attacks, to public mass shootings. The people that got attacked are the majority who would claim life is easy, that no one is the problem, except us. Dismissive asshole who use us as the butt of a joke, and the whores they try to impress shift sides to whoever impresses her, she has no moral platform. It keeps normies on their toes and still they refuse to see the problem that it's their negligence and need to scapegoat something. These are the people that deny human nature and everything we say about human behavior and still act upon the very same things. Narcissists who cry for the death of the passed to the useless swarths of flesh who passed are all in this problem. They don't deserve pity or candles being lit for them, they deserve to be forgotten about, treated indifferently, and not remembered. Humanity is rotten at its core but they are selective of who they bring to the light who calls out the observation of how rotten humanity is. It's almost like a low inhibition beastial subhuman that lacks self awareness, that is angered when you point out how disgusting their living situation is, and how it effects you.

To be honest God should have just flooded the fucking world.
"I don't condone attacks..." -spends rest of post condoning attacks. I hate these filthy neutrals, Kif.

i fully condone ers actions

im sure other non nt cels who have been shat on by this shitty society for no other reason than being autistic would agree with me

i fully condone ers actions

im sure other non nt cels who have been shat on by this shitty society for no other reason than being autistic would agree with me

Most of the people Elliot killed were ugly and fat.

HIs Chink roommates were unquestionably worse off than him.

Most of the people Elliot killed were ugly and fat.

HIs Chink roommates were unquestionably worse off than him.
They were bullies, they should've been nice to him

HIs Chink roommates were unquestionably worse off than him
Lol, so? Just because they were ugly doesn't mean they were incels they were bullies and deserved a agonizing death. Elliot was too kind on them should've cut off their dicks and stuff them into their grotesque mouth

"I don't condone attacks..." -spends rest of post condoning attacks. I hate these filthy neutrals, Kif.
It's to deal with fbi. You can hope for attacks but not support them