Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No longer a 27 y/o KHHV (Success story inside)

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
As of today, I am a 28-year-old KHHV

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

A new chapter has opened in my life.
I hope to reach new heights of suffering, loneliness, and despair. I also hope to attain even greater insights into nature, life and existence as a whole.

To be completely honest with you guys, I've stopped taking 6 showers a day, and binge watching movies with strong female leads. I feel once you get to my stage, it really is pointless (And yes yes, it never even began for me, I am well aware of this fact). The showers can't really wash away the years of rejection and loneliness. The movies with a strong female lead can't fill the empty hole in your soul that has been burned away by prolonged suffering.

If you understand the most basic principles of modern cultural programming, biological evolutionary wiring... you begin to see, that any effort is ultimately a futile attempt at nothing more than futility, a "bluepilled delusion" if you please. There is only one outcome that has been woven into the fabric of your "thread of life". That is that that you were born to lose. You were born to suffer, you were born to be nothing more than a slave to the system, a fat cow to be milked dry in some factory farm until you can't produce any more milk, and then you are easily discarded like some commodity.

If you are a low social/sexual market value male such as my self, I can tell you what awaits you, what need the society has for you.

One you become an expendable piece of meat, go to war, bring death and destruction to people of other lands, rob the people of other lands of their natural resources... do all this to strengthen the interests and the power of some multi-billion international corporation that exploit people such as yourself.

Two you become a cog in the system, or in other terms a filthy wage-slave-cuck. Work long hours making someone else a ton of money and support the single mom epidemic with your tax money(while not being a participant in the gene pool yourself). Doing dangerous, heavy, soul-crushing routine just so you could feed and clothe yourself, so you could do the same thing tomorrow.

We come full circle back to the old age question, "To cope or to rope?" which is just a modern iteration/adaptation of the Hamlets famous quote of, "To be or not to be." I'm starting to lean towards the ladder tbh, I have exhausted all of my copes, I have no more motivation or energy for anything.
I feel bad for the next generation of fresh bluepilled cels who will believe the sweet lies. They will have bluepilled delusions of a better future if they just work hard enough(just like I did). The lies of "don't focus on NOW, but just focus on the FUTURE" (JFL). At the end they will end up going through exactly the same cycle as I did, and like countless of other cels did before me... they will live all of their lives working hard and self-improving... thinking, that this miserable existence that is my life currently... this is merely just a transitory stage. This isn't actually my real life, my real life awaits me in the future.... Then one day, after they are older... and they've completely exhausted all of their cope reserves. They will realize that that pathetic existence that they've endured all this time, was actually their real life... and will continue to be their life until they die.

Last edited:
Drawing sad anime grill

Happy birthday brother.

tenor.gif

Happy Birthday

Congrats on making it this far brother. Happy Birthday...

Only 730 days left...

Almost made me reeeeeeee

women should not be entitled to tax money as fucking out of wedlock, being a whore, cheating on your husband/boyfriend doesn't count. the child will be a ward of the state and you will be thrown in jail.

if I get power that will be the word as law.

"Happy" birthday i guess

Happy birthday. If anything you can take comfort in the fact that you are a year closer to your death than you were when you turned 27.

Happy birthday and great post. Your description of wageslaving really resonated with me. Very vivid and accurate.

I'm slowly exhausting my copes as well. I hope going back to college can reinvigorate my life a bit but I know it most likely won't.

Happy birthday bro

happy birthday op

happy birthday

in 2 years you are a black wizzard level 1

Damn, happy birthday.

happy birthday bro.

Don't know how you do it. I will probably rope when I turn 26

Happy birthday

Legend has it when you reached 30 as a KHHV, you can get one of the infinity stones of your choice

happy birthday bro.

Don't know how you do it. I will probably rope when I turn 26

As I go to sleep, I tend to wrap my hands around my pillow(regular sized one, NOT a body pillow) I close my eyes... and for a brief moment I try to suspend my reason and pretend that I am hugging a warm loving foid... and that everything is fine in my life... that everything is fine in the world... and just for a brief moment, I go to sleep believing that I am loved and wanted.... while my faculty of reason is temporary suspended, I truly believe this lie. I have no other choice other than to believe this lie that I tell my self every night. If I want to survive in this cold dark world I have to lie to my self in order to preserve the last remaining bits of humanity and sanity I have left.

I do agree that I am always surprised to hear from a fellow 25+ y/o khhv. We are a rare breed, only the strong copers/mental gymnasts have what it takes to endure and resist the "call of the Sirens".

Last edited:
preserve the last remaining bits of humanity and sanity I have left.

Why preserve what is ultimately causing more pain and anguish?
If you can truly let go of your humanity and sanity maybe then you will finally feel content with how your life is.

As of today, I am a 28-year-old KHHV

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

A new chapter has opened in my life.
I hope to reach new heights of suffering, loneliness, and despair. I also hope to attain even greater insights into nature, life and existence as a whole.

To be completely honest with you guys, I've stopped taking 6 showers a day, and binge watching movies with strong female leads. I feel once you get to my stage, it really is pointless (And yes yes, it never even began for me, I am well aware of this fact). The showers can't really wash away the years of rejection and loneliness. The movies with a strong female lead can't fill the empty hole in your soul that has been burned away by prolonged suffering.

If you understand the most basic principles of modern cultural programming, biological evolutionary wiring... you begin to see, that any effort is ultimately a futile attempt at nothing more than futility, a "bluepilled delusion" if you please. There is only one outcome that has been woven into the fabric of your "thread of life". That is that that you were born to lose. You were born to suffer, you were born to be nothing more than a slave to the system, a fat cow to be milked dry in some factory farm until you can't produce any more milk, and then you are easily discarded like some commodity.

If you are a low social/sexual market value male such as my self, I can tell you what awaits you, what need the society has for you.

One you become an expendable piece of meat, go to war, bring death and destruction to people of other lands, rob the people of other lands of their natural resources... do all this to strengthen the interests and the power of some multi-billion international corporation that exploit people such as yourself.

Two you become a cog in the system, or in other terms a filthy wage-slave-cuck. Work long hours making someone else a ton of money and support the single mom epidemic with your tax money(while not being a participant in the gene pool yourself). Doing dangerous, heavy, soul-crushing routine just so you could feed and clothe yourself, so you could do the same thing tomorrow.

We come full circle back to the old age question, "To cope or to rope?" which is just a modern iteration/adaptation of the Hamlets famous quote of, "To be or not to be." I'm starting to lean towards the ladder tbh, I have exhausted all of my copes, I have no more motivation or energy for anything.
I feel bad for the next generation of fresh bluepilled cels who will believe the sweet lies. They will have bluepilled delusions of a better future if they just work hard enough(just like I did). The lies of "don't focus on NOW, but just focus on the FUTURE" (JFL). At the end they will end up going through exactly the same cycle as I did, and like countless of other cels did before me... they will live all of their lives working hard and self-improving... thinking, that this miserable existence that is my life currently... this is merely just a transitory stage. This isn't actually my real life, my real life awaits me in the future.... Then one day, after they are older... and they've completely exhausted all of their cope reserves. They will realize that that pathetic existence that they've endured all this time, was actually their real life... and will continue to be their life until they die.

Happy birthday dude, i turned 28 in august. Can only get worse for us from now on... :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

Why preserve what is ultimately causing more pain and anguish?
If you can truly let go of your humanity and sanity maybe then you will finally feel content with how your life is.

It's a physiological need hardwired into the very essence of your being. We essentially are bipedal carbon based survival and reproduction machines.
For as long as you occupy a biological body, crafted by nature...you are at the mercy of its physiological needs...you can gain some freedom or some transcendence through the mastery of your passions/emotions, through active hardening of yourself...but there are limits. For me the desire for affection or the desire for death isn't some idea that occupies my mind or stems from "my mind" from sulking or feeling bad or even thinking about it... rather it is some primordial pattern that surfaces deep from within me. Deep from the subconscious realm of my being and spreads and overwhelms my whole being.
Think of it like hunger... You can actively deny yourself food through the power of your will power, you can tell yourself you don't need to eat...but that state of deficiency needs to be fulfilled, after you reach a certain point of neglect/deficiency, that primordial snake that lurks deep within every individual will begin to exert its influence on the individual. Uncontrollable urges, and thoughts will surface from the subconscious part of you being into the conscious part of your being, and overwhelm you.

Think of yourself(the conscious agent part ) as the tip of the iceberg, if everything is going fine...you will be in charge of your being...but if critical deficiencies are rampant, the urges or these primordial survival patterns will begin to exert their influence on you.

Since this body was crafted by nature, and

------

Not going to type out a well written, well punctuated essay on my phone, but I'll say this:

Don't think of sex from the individuals point of view. From the individual's point of view sex is pleasure. Individual lives are temporal or ephemeral. Therefore the point of view of the individual is narrow and limited. If you want to understand what sex really is , you need to gain a broader perspective, not that of an individual who lives a century at best, but something that has survived for countless of eons. You need to look at sex "as survival" in the true sense of the word "survival". It is not so much that the temporal being, the individual survives but rather his germ line, his genetic code, the timeless snake that travels from one body to another, leaving a succession of mortal bodies in its wake.

See the individual is like a flame burning on top some ancient stone. The flame is temporal manifestation of something much older and grander, namely the ancient stone.

It's a commonly regurgitated view, that all life forms fight for " survival" and "reproduction". This is false, the survival of the individual is not important, at the very best you could describe individuals drive to survive as survival in the weak sense , the true survival is reproduction or "survival in the strong sense".