Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NO FUTURE

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
At this stage of my life, the one wish that I have is to be left alone like that's all I want out of life. some will say that I have allow the pressures of society to prevent me from chasing what I want out of life and I just laugh

Maybe I have decided to not deal with the bullshit anymore like good for those who have manage to push through life but not everyone is strong and able to withhold the expectations of life.

"Pain of every atom between air and water, sky and ground, heaven and hell, life and death
wouldn’t begin to explain the experience that we went through under your wrath"- seung-hui Cho's manifesto

This quote pretty much explains my painful existence :feelsbadman:

No future for your inceldom

I thought you was going to say no future for your face but If I'm being honest, I don't have a future for either one :cryfeels:

As a low tier male your destiny is to work like a good goy and have nothing or NEET rot till the end.

Shower daily and you are good to go

Incels only live in the present because they have nothing left to look forward in the future and nothing memorable to remember from the past/all their prior memories are bad and would rather be ignored.