Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggers ruin social media platforms

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"muh dick!"
"White pipol gunna post racial crime statistics? Do dat to muh face cracka! I'd kill you!"
"Yo women love us"
Posts landwhale
"Bro really emoji spams "

Niggers ruin everything, what else is new? :feelsjuice:

Its always girls twerking or something about drugs and liquor when its nigger, Im tired of seeing women flexing their anuses on a screen, Dear lord i dont need to see their poopybutts that they use to shit with every day and just wiggle it up and down these rotten infested coochiebeings with rotmeat and smell and prolly 100 bodycount.

Mainland Indians too, Jio making internet dirt cheap in 2015 (somewhere around then) was the worst thing that ever happened on the internet. Now you see pointless caste wars and phul sapport israel in YT comment sections, the government should have at least built a firewall like China so their bullshit didn't spill over to the other parts of the internet.

Last edited:
Why do they protect them so goddamn much, All they do is cause misery for ALL the other races, NOT ONLY THE WHITES, They cause misery for asians, For indians, For Whites (Yep i mentioned one of the races am i gonna get smack for that?)

Why are they more valuable than every other race on this planet?

Weve seen that they only destroy, I cant think of one good thing the blacks have done.

indeed, in my opinion niggers ruined twitch. there are so many nigger streamers on twitch now and its attracted so many zoom zooms, twitch is nothing but just niggerslop nowadays.

Mainland Indians too, Jio making internet dirt cheap in 2015 (somewhere around then) was the worst thing that ever happened on the internet. Now you see bullshit caste wars and phul sapport israel in YT comment sections, the government should have at least built a firewall like China so their bullshit didn't spill over to the other parts of the internet.
The firewall in China is probably part of the reason as to why we don't see many mainland Ricecels on here: Also, I was unaware that caste-wars were even a thing until this year on .is when @anandkonda joined.

Every zoomer talks like a nigger now

Don't care if my skin is white NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Its always girls twerking or something about drugs and liquor when its nigger, Im tired of seeing women flexing their anuses on a screen, Dear lord i dont need to see their poopybutts that they use to shit with every day and just wiggle it up and down these rotten infested coochiebeings with rotmeat and smell and prolly 100 bodycount.
This. It's repulsive. The act could only come off as attractive to an absolute primate.

Why do they protect them so goddamn much, All they do is cause misery for ALL the other races, NOT ONLY THE WHITES, They cause misery for asians, For indians, For Whites (Yep i mentioned one of the races am i gonna get smack for that?)
Because they cause misery for us.

Niggers are disgusting scum of this earth

The firewall in China is probably part of the reason as to why we don't see many mainland Ricecels on here: Also,
Yep, there was one who was here briefly but I forgot his tag. They don't have to anyways, they have their own software for everything (Google, YouTube, WhatsApp etc). Makes sense because of their isolationist mindset, they don't want to rely on foreign technology.

Indians don't want to replicate such technologies unfortunately, they use whatever is built. The government could easily collate a team from the top universities to replicate the functionalities of popular software, from sheer numbers alone there would be enough competent people to carry out the operation. I guess it's not a priority for them.

There's of course the "multiple Indian CEOs" cope, not knowing that many of times CEOs in large public companies are like puppet rulers. The board of directors are the ones that yield the real power in a publicly listed company, there's usually 5-15 of them depending on the company and they're elected by the richest shareholders. These guys can put whoever they want as CEO, approve major strategic decisions, and oversee the performance of the CEO and other senior executives. If you put an Indian as a CEO you can utilise a lot of virtue signalling points and escape the blame of the board's actions if things ever south.

I was unaware that caste-wars were even a thing until this year on .is when @anandkonda joined.
They fight over everything

Last edited:
Literally everyone hates them

"muh dick!"
"White pipol gunna post racial crime statistics? Do dat to muh face cracka! I'd kill you!"
"Yo women love us"
Posts landwhale
"Bro really emoji spams "
total nigger death

Social media is only for normies, Chads and foids

Also, I was unaware that caste-wars were even a thing until this year on .is when @anandkonda joined.
It was not a caste war lol. I was just trying to pull @Chudpreet 's leg like how wereq does it for Jews posting cringe they do.

Pro-tip: block anyone on social media who talks in nigspeak. You will heighten your internet experience by a fuckton

They're still far better than bluepilled reddit cucks.

IMG 4515

IMG 4523

Weimar troglodyte faggot World.
"everything izz just fine, no sirens going off, no bullying in skulls, its all in Ur head" - boomer cuckold

Every zoomer talks like a nigger now
If you wouldn't let a nigger in you're house, why would you let them into you're mind? (Via music and talk...)

tbh I've seen much more whites typing in niggerspeak to mock, than I have actually seen black people do it.