Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NFL player Harrison Butker tells women to get back in the kitchen, attacks Pride month and trans people.

Todd Thundercock

Todd Thundercock

Fat Link’s grumpy autistic homeboi
★★★★★

NFL player Harrison Butker attacks Pride month and trans people, tells women to get back in the kitchen​

Kansas City Chiefs player Harrison Butker wants America to go back to the 1950s when gays hid in shame and women made babies and served men.
By Cyd Zeigler|May 13, 2024, 5:25 pm PDT

harrison-butker-scaled-e1715646177820.jpg

Harrison Butker, an NFL player who recently won the Super Bowl with the Kansas City Chiefs, used a graduation speech this weekend to attack the LGBTQ community and tell women to forget about a career and serve their man instead.

Butker was the commencement speaker at Benedictine College, a Catholic school in Kansas. This is the same Benedictine College that several years ago forced Jallen Messersmith, an out gay basketball player at the school, to remove a Pride flag.

After attacking “dangerous gender ideologies” in his speech — a clear slam at the transgender community — Butker highlighted a recent Associated Press article that discussed how Benedictine College and the Catholic Church are seeing “an immense shift toward the old ways.”
He said that while the AP intended it to create anger, instead people in the Church took “pride” in the article.

“Not the deadly sins sort of Pride that has an entire month dedicated to it,” he said in a clear slam at Pride Month this June, “but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the holy ghost to glorify him.”

Even the largely Catholic audience in attendance groaned.

He also took a large chunk of his speech to speak directly to the women in the audience. He said that while many of them likely are excited to start a career and get promotions, they should instead consider the only vocation that will make them most happy: homemaker.

“I can tell you that my beautiful wife, Isabelle, would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and a mother. I’m on this stage, and able to be the man I am, because I have a wife who leans into her vocation.

“I’m beyond blessed with the many talents god has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all of my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all: homemaker.”

This was just after quoting Taylor Swift, the girlfriend of his Chiefs teammate. He just had to get that Swift-song quote in, even if it was on loan from someone else.

A large part of his speech was about people in life “staying in their lane,” centering much of that conversation on “leaders.” It certainly seems clear that Butker thinks the “lane” for women is between a refrigerator and an oven.

Butker has won three Super Bowls since joining the Kansas City Chiefs in 2017. He holds the record for the longest-ever field goal in a Super Bowl — 57 yards — as well as the most field goals in a Super Bowl: nine.

Only Chad that I respect

women get wet when told they belong to the kitchen and dont deserve rights. they may be left wing but they're secretly attracted to right wing chads that put them in their place

he will be cut from the team, knowing the soy nfl

...which is good, this motherfucker keeps beating my team lol

always kicking 3 at the last damn minute

If this is the real Todd let me follow you so I can see your based content and posts

Ah yes, his beautiful wife is happy being married to a millionaire football player. I wonder why she is okay with being trad while women who marry a normie are not.

women get wet when told they belong to the kitchen and dont deserve rights. they may be left wing but they're secretly attracted to right wing chads that put them in their place
Yep. Thats the same reason for their attitude of “rapefugees welcum” in othER CUNTrys too.

Now that’s a genetically blessed man I actually have respect for lol

I never fought a whole month before! Ofc, fag month is easier to beat than nigger month....

Overlord Taylor Swift does not agree with him.

He also took a large chunk of his speech to speak directly to the women in the audience. He said that while many of them likely are excited to start a career and get promotions, they should instead consider the only vocation that will make them most happy: homemaker.
Holy shit he's fucking based. I'm not shocked the leftist elite are trying to cancel him. God forbid someone have a different opinion than the norm.

Dont care about some chad nfl millionaire hope he dies in one of his games

Respect to his mindset.Kill all woke trannies and cucks.

Based Chad, quite rare these days.

JFL he literally just said that women can be happy being housewives too in a Catholic College. Jewmedia twisting words as usual I see.

i opened up a dating app just to scroll through because I'm that bored

I read a noodlewhore's profile that said she doesn't want kids lol

Wow. Just fuckin wow. She's a young professional in her prime breeding years (mid to late 20s) and she's that fuckin selfish that she doesn't want any kids.

Its their fuckin duty to have kids. 2 at a minimum. tax incentives/deductions for those that have 3. If not then society has to pay the price decades down the line when the population declines.

Last edited: