Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee NEETcels are bestcels

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Prove me wrong. We dont work. We dont need to. We do as we please. Basically.

Everyone else is just jealous.

a vanilla wow server came out 2 weeks ago, i have 120 hours on it already, damn

I guess you have no friends? In germany eve ryone will treat you as untermensch. Wonder why no hartzERs here.

I love being a NEET. :feelsokman:

What if there is nobody to support your lifestyle?

can you get autism buxx if you are in training and get money?

How? You diagnosed autist or something? Would I get it if I saw my legs off?
Autist high functioning. Agoraphobia, depression, anxiety and (not diagnosed yet but my therapist thinks so) skizoid personality disorder
can you get autism buxx if you are in training and get money?
I dont think so

Legit. Neetdom or death tbh.

Agreed, although I know I will have to get a job again at some point, having plenty of freetime to do the things I enjoy feels good

Agreed, although I know I will have to get a job again at some point, having plenty of freetime to do the things I enjoy feels good
"Just get NEETbux bro"

Without NEETbux, I would be dead right now.

im working so one day I can buy properties and move to california. how amazing life would be if I had no obligations though

im working so one day I can buy properties and move to california. how amazing life would be if I had no obligations though
Why the fuck would you want to move TO CALI? Its over for a truecel there. Suifuel everywhere.

Why the fuck would you want to move TO CALI? Its over for a truecel there. Suifuel everywhere.
He must wanna be Elliot Rogers

I’m jealous, my time as a NEET was the best. Nothing better than sleeping from 9am-6pm and going for runs at 3 in the morning.

im not a neetcel, but i probably agree with you. what more do incels have to give to society? if we get nothing in return and usually get treated like shit? neetcels are the least cuckedcels out there, i in fact admire them.

having to work is like over half my motivation for rope

How can I become one of you?

hmmmm, i'd generally have to agree with you.
Most nice things i buy from working are a cope, they don't take away from my depression/inceldom.

That being said money is a means to ascend for some (apart from betabuxxing)
Neet life > wagecucking

but if you're upper middle class - rich
That > neet life

IMO ofc
But that might just be cause im desperate to ascend

being NEET is the only thing keeping me alive
if I had to work/go to school, I'd rope or go ER immediately

if I wake up with a sudden need to draw, I can look up a bunch of tutorials and practice drawing for 8 hours if I wish
I couldn't find time for anything when I was going to school/working: when I came home, I had energy only to ldar
I was constantly sleep deprived and slightly overweight, because energy drinks and fast food were the only way to survive and get some dopamine
I've never felt healthier and happier than now, not even in my childhood

the only downside is living with my parents who can be bitchy at times, but it's still preferable to slaving my life away 8 hours (+ commute) every day to pay off a Jewish loan