Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My MALE friend rejected me for hanging out

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
That story happened on Instagram.

He was among the few friends I had, we went through thin and thick, and I asked him from Monday if he wanted to hangout.

Note that I don't have sexual intentions, maybe if he bring out some foid friends too but I didn't expected this, I just missed him and wanted to see him.

So he said no, he was sick.

Yesterday and today (weekend), I saw his feed going out with his (probably) NT friends.

I knew he was bsing because you don't get sick for this long

Oh well. Accelerationism is the only solution .

Truecel trait: the few friends you have are prone to betrayal

Even if it wasn't "betrayal", just shows you how worthless "friendships" between NTs is these days.

Also, I blame social media for this. Why hangout with an autist if you can contact more "better" people with just a swipe?

Oversupply, both dating and friendship, is the problem.

brah he prob wants to get laid and having a incel friend isn't a good look if he wants to fuck the foids BTW is he tall?

Also, I blame social media for this. Why hangout with an autist if you can contact more "better" people with just a swipe?

Social media accelerated total liberalism in human relationships

You live in China, right? I thought China was full of government-fearing hermits who live to acquire social credit.

this

You live in China, right? I thought China was full of government-fearing hermits who live to acquire social credit.
I don't live in china mainland, but hkg, also there's no social credit and there's Chinese version of social media which is also bad (not as bad as globohomo westoid media but that's like getting cut by chainsaw VS by a sword). It's not authoritative in the sense of directing a society towards a particular goal

Social media accelerated total liberalism in human relationships
Even if it wasn't "betrayal", just shows you how worthless "friendships" between NTs is these days.
Wouldn't you feel self-duplicitous congregating with the normative folk? We're on some spectrum, surely. The normies do want to wipe us out for our appearance and cognitive mutations.

I don't live in china mainland, but hkg, also there's no social credit and there's Chinese version of social media which is also bad (not as bad as globohomo westoid media but that's like getting cut by chainsaw VS by a sword). It's not authoritative in the sense of directing a society towards a particular goal
You probably live in a large city; city life is ubiquitous, nobody talks to strangers and the individual is merely part of the crowd.

That story happened on Instagram.

He was among the few friends I had, we went through thin and thick, and I asked him from Monday if he wanted to hangout.

Note that I don't have sexual intentions, maybe if he bring out some foid friends too but I didn't expected this, I just missed him and wanted to see him.

So he said no, he was sick.

Yesterday and today (weekend), I saw his feed going out with his (probably) NT friends.

I knew he was bsing because you don't get sick for this long

Oh well. Accelerationism is the only solution .
I'm sure that if he had a friend Chad, he would invite him to parties, it's a shame that even in friendship, appearance decides, damn