Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boss wants me to leave but without my consent he can't do anything lol

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★
So i work at a 4star hotel as a dishwasher in france for 2 years and a half , last months have been bad between me and the hierarchy specially the one really at the top the boss , normally we are 2 working there , one comes the morning the other at night , but last month he has been refusing to recruit another dishwasher i don't know why (i think he wants me to break and me to leave but i won't leave because if i leave i can't have anything so i stay).
So i go on sick leave just to annoy him and them too and yesterday was the day i was back he started yelling and saying that he was tired of me and that i don't work as i used to which is false loool he said me to leave i said i won't and he was just there confused didn't know what to do and the chef was there too he snitched on me and i snitched him too xD you should have seen his eyes.
If i leave now i don't have the acces to benefits , but if i leave after 3 years i will have access to them basically i will be there for 3 years in october lmao.
He doesn't want to fire me either because if i get fired i get access to benefits and he doesn't want that he wants me to leave on myself and i refuse to do it and the only thing he has left in his hands is trying to intimidate me which isn't working.
He wants cheap workers that stay there for few weeks or months , that work like slaves and are underpaid what a subhuman but i'm staying not only for the benefits at the end of it but also to annoy him.
They litteraly want us dead.

Stay based brocel

Thank you for giving me strength my brothers.
jesus is king.

Based annoy your normie bosses as much as possible

Based annoy your normie bosses as much as possible
i will brother , i used to be too nice because i want to be professionnal but no matter how nice and hardworking you are they still shit on your face so i'll shit on back on them too , plus in france workers are fairly protected even if france is overrated and is actually a boring shithole.
I have a long term contract and in france that means something you can have some power and that is what i am doing , you should have seen the face of the chef that snitched me because i dare sit 5min at work , i snitched on the fact that they are on their phones watching tiktoks while working lol.
Subhumans really and both the boss and the chef are sub 3's , the chef is a litteral tall obese ogre looks like he's from a horror movie.

i will brother , i used to be too nice because i want to be professionnal but no matter how nice and hardworking you are they still shit on your face so i'll shit on back on them too , plus in france workers are fairly protected even if france is overrated and is actually a boring shithole.
I have a long term contract and in france that means something you can have some power and that is what i am doing , you should have seen the face of the chef that snitched me because i dare sit 5min at work , i snitched on the fact that they are on their phones watching tiktoks while working lol.
Subhumans really and both the boss and the chef are sub 3's , the chef is a litteral tall obese ogre looks like he's from a horror movie.
I know bro ive worked as a waiter in restaurants full of incels in denial
Literally most ugly creatures

So... why can't he fire you?

Not that I think he should or whatever but typically yeah if an owner/boss doesn't want a worker then he fires them.

So... why can't he fire you?

Not that I think he should or whatever but typically yeah if an owner/boss doesn't want a worker then he fires them.
Basically if he can't really do it he has no good reason i'm still a good worker , if he fires me i get immediate access to benefits and he has to pay a percentage on it wile if i write a letter and leave on my own decision i don't get the benefits.
Simple as that.
If i make 3 years there and leave on my own i still might have the right for benefits. So i have to wait until october.

Based fellow WageSlave

thanks to all of you for the support brothers.

Basically if he can't really do it he has no good reason i'm still a good worker , if he fires me i get immediate access to benefits and he has to pay a percentage on it wile if i write a letter and leave on my own decision i don't get the benefits.
Simple as that.
If i make 3 years there and leave on my own i still might have the right for benefits. So i have to wait until october.

Weird isn't it that an employer can't decide to let an employee go without being penalised!

This reminds me of the lettings market where being harder on landlords sounds pro-tenant but then results in fewer rentals so higher rents.

Why wouldn't you stay past October?

Weird isn't it that an employer can't decide to let an employee go without being penalised!

This reminds me of the lettings market where being harder on landlords sounds pro-tenant but then results in fewer rentals so higher rents.

Why wouldn't you stay past October?
I wouldn't stay past october because i'm sick and tired of this toxic work environement , it's litteraly the most toxic place i have been to in my whole life and i have been in a difficult school where all of the local thugs of my town , but this is next level it's like litteral satan is there.
Leaving past october gives me rights for benefits if i leave before i don't have the right for them , it's also for my health that i want to leave my knees , shoulders and back hurt me because of this garbage job i almost need to rest a year from this.

I wouldn't stay past october because i'm sick and tired of this toxic work environement , it's litteraly the most toxic place i have been to in my whole life and i have been in a difficult school where all of the local thugs of my town , but this is next level it's like litteral satan is there.
Leaving past october gives me rights for benefits if i leave before i don't have the right for them , it's also for my health that i want to leave my knees , shoulders and back hurt me because of this garbage job i almost need to rest a year from this.

It's amazing how toxic some people can be. I had to deal with someone over the last year who was also so aggressive and horrible that it felt like he was the devil. So I do have some idea what you mean.

You're probably right that leaving after October is your best option.

Also, have you seen this Seinfeld episode? SO appropriate!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTea6YzbBBM

It's amazing how toxic some people can be. I had to deal with someone over the last year who was also so aggressive and horrible that it felt like he was the devil. So I do have some idea what you mean.

You're probably right that leaving after October is your best option.

Also, have you seen this Seinfeld episode? SO appropriate!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTea6YzbBBM

Hilarious episode i really liked it, the difference with me is that most people who work there like me , most not all of course. Even if it is a toxic workplace , a lot of backstabbing going on etc most people like me , but i'm still exhausted because of the toxic/evil energy at that place.
The thing also being i'm kind of intimidating and lift a little bit of weights so that plays in the fact that i am left alone.
And yeah they feel like they are demons who can't even understand other people a little bit let alone have empathy i mean let me remind you the chef was making fun of a girl there because her bf was handicapped , he didn't say that to her face but still , also screamed I DONT GIVE A FUCK at an article on his phone about helping people on the street , also laughed at a telegram video where a guy got shot in the stomach and was agonising when he saw no one was laughing he stopped (i watch ukraine war videos on telegram but only to remind myself how disgusting war is not to laugh at it) , yeah i mean i made a mistake calling them satan , satan is more talented and smart they're like little demons on the inside , gremlins like , rats. Jesus is king but even satan is above that.

Hilarious episode i really liked it, the difference with me is that most people who work there like me , most not all of course. Even if it is a toxic workplace , a lot of backstabbing going on etc most people like me , but i'm still exhausted because of the toxic/evil energy at that place.
The thing also being i'm kind of intimidating and lift a little bit of weights so that plays in the fact that i am left alone.
And yeah they feel like they are demons who can't even understand other people a little bit let alone have empathy i mean let me remind you the chef was making fun of a girl there because her bf was handicapped , he didn't say that to her face but still , also screamed I DONT GIVE A FUCK at an article on his phone about helping people on the street , also laughed at a telegram video where a guy got shot in the stomach and was agonising when he saw no one was laughing he stopped (i watch ukraine war videos on telegram but only to remind myself how disgusting war is not to laugh at it) , yeah i mean i made a mistake calling them satan , satan is more talented and smart they're like little demons on the inside , gremlins like , rats. Jesus is king but even satan is above that.

I mean, with the chef and stuff I'd say it only really matters if he's cruel to YOU, you know?

What he enjoys in his private time probably has less of an impact.

One of my previous housemates was a bit dark like that though and... omg coincidentally was also a chef, LOL.

That's good though that you get on with most people there. I guess hang on to that and try to see the bright side until you manage to escape! And don't overwork in terms of hours if you can help it but I know you're saying he's forcing you to work lots of hours >.<

I mean, with the chef and stuff I'd say it only really matters if he's cruel to YOU, you know?

What he enjoys in his private time probably has less of an impact.

One of my previous housemates was a bit dark like that though and... omg coincidentally was also a chef, LOL.

That's good though that you get on with most people there. I guess hang on to that and try to see the bright side until you manage to escape! And don't overwork in terms of hours if you can help it but I know you're saying he's forcing you to work lots of hours >.<
He's not directly cruel to me rare are the ones that are , actually almost none because of ogre balkan genetics , but i know he talks behind my back , the chef before used to be like that to my face , one night i almost fought him was ready to lose my job but he shat himself , he apologised to me 2 days later after that , he would still make jokes to my face but only because i would let him i'm an easygoing guy but there are limits.
I think that people who really laugh at that type of stuff need psychiatry if i watch that it's because i'm curious about war and how it is done but that's it , he litteraly laughs at that stuff so yeah .......... I mean there is indeed something wrong with chefs none of the chefs i have known are normal. And for the hours i'll see for a contract where i ll work less hours.

So i work at a 4star hotel as a dishwasher in france for 2 years and a half , last months have been bad between me and the hierarchy specially the one really at the top the boss , normally we are 2 working there , one comes the morning the other at night , but last month he has been refusing to recruit another dishwasher i don't know why (i think he wants me to break and me to leave but i won't leave because if i leave i can't have anything so i stay).
So i go on sick leave just to annoy him and them too and yesterday was the day i was back he started yelling and saying that he was tired of me and that i don't work as i used to which is false loool he said me to leave i said i won't and he was just there confused didn't know what to do and the chef was there too he snitched on me and i snitched him too xD you should have seen his eyes.
If i leave now i don't have the acces to benefits , but if i leave after 3 years i will have access to them basically i will be there for 3 years in october lmao.
He doesn't want to fire me either because if i get fired i get access to benefits and he doesn't want that he wants me to leave on myself and i refuse to do it and the only thing he has left in his hands is trying to intimidate me which isn't working.
He wants cheap workers that stay there for few weeks or months , that work like slaves and are underpaid what a subhuman but i'm staying not only for the benefits at the end of it but also to annoy him.
They litteraly want us dead.
Call his wife and tell her to go into PrEP because he's been having sex with HIV+ colleagues.

Holy shit 2.5 years as a dishwasher, how does it feel to be a wagie in a dead end job with no chance of getting a gf?

Holy shit 2.5 years as a dishwasher, how does it feel to be a wagie in a dead end job with no chance of getting a gf?
it is what it is buddy , most of the guys i see in relationships seem miserable anyways even the chads , plus i'm not really a truecel when i really put in the effort , it's just that i don't want to because i'm too lazy XD.