Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mom teaches son to mock Noodlewhore's eyes.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
IMG 20240511 012209
Jfl. You know she immediately, went home and booked a consultation for double eyelid surgery. This is what the average Asian woman looks like, it's only after doing all of this:
IMG 20240511 011925
IMG 20240511 011855
IMG 20240511 011715IMG 20240511 011758plus, skin lightening, dyeing their hair, contacts and fakeup do they look like this
IMG 20240511 012024
IMG 20240511 013033IMG 20240511 013020IMG 20240511 012954
Your children will Never inherit any of these features, which these whores literally Bought jfl. Ascending, with a noodlewhore is suicide. The weebs will come after me, for this post, but I'm not going to witness this level of frauding and keep quiet. We mock foids for using fakeup, but these bitches are racemaxxing, and nobody says anything. Obviously, you can't help it, if you're attracted to these toilets, but Just know what you're getting into.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal

Based Mom preventing future race-mixing, that Mongoloid foid better stick to her kind

Based Mom preventing future race-mixing, that Mongoloid foid better stick to her kind
Whites shouldn't mix, if you can't get a white foid, try to get a Lebanese Christian, they won't cuck your bloodline, and your sons will be white passing. she will also get to bleach her bloodline(Levantines are already white, 5% more white genes and we will be indistinguishable from Europeans), it's a win-win.
IMG 20240509 191916IMG 20240510 043133IMG 20240509 191938IMG 20240509 191957IMG 20240509 191928IMG 20240509 174829

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_191356.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_191356.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
And most of them have 1kg of makeup on

The post-surgery ones look like turks lmao!
Kazakh Woman

I was born with double eyelids despite being asian. But I am ethnic mongol and i also have islander ancestry from my grandfather

Based.
View attachment 1157123
Jfl. You know she immediately, went home and booked a consultation for double eyelid surgery. This is what the average Asian woman looks like, it's only after doing all of this:
View attachment 1157124
View attachment 1157125
View attachment 1157127View attachment 1157126plus, skin lightening, dyeing their hair, contacts and fakeup do they look like this
View attachment 1157129
View attachment 1157132View attachment 1157135View attachment 1157136
Your children will Never inherit any of these features, which these whores literally Bought jfl. Ascending, with a noodlewhore is suicide. The weebs will come after me, for this post, but I'm not going to witness this level of frauding and keep quiet. We mock foids for using fakeup, but these bitches are racemaxxing, and nobody says anything. Obviously, you can't help it, if you're attracted to these toilets, but Just know what you're getting into.
Ah, this highlights the hypocrisy of foids, especially the SJW leftoid types which I 100% guarantee you the foid in that picture is: She will go on about how Asians are represented poorly, are victims of racism, etc. and then proceed to do what she can to look more White as possible & then chase around White Chad or some Shit-Tok prettyboy faggot.

This highlights two things:
-What @Made in Heaven told me about noodlewhores being a threat to Whites is true: The HAPA offspring will never be accepted by any White Nationalists, and will also be quite dysgenic whilst also living in an environment which they cannot thrive in. In fact, I imagine many might have resentment towards Whites.
-Any kind of anti-racist movement and/or White Nationalist movement will inevitably be supplanted by foids interests. Look at the #StopAsianHate movement, most of the members I saw were foids: I can also speak from my own experience in WN/NS groups on telegram, discord, twitter, etc. that whenever a foid is involved, she will cause issues & try & direct the attention on her.

In fact, I imagine many might have resentment towards Whites.
There's not need to imagine it, it's just a fact.

Hapas, assuming they are not 1 of the rare chads born of that cursed union, end up 3 ways:

They end up self-hating cucks who will mock themselves. My sister has a classmate who is hapa, and she told me how he "allows" the arab friends he has to make fun of his eyes.

They end up coping with white nationalistm and will delusionmaxx that they're white. Elliot Rodger is an example of this "muh I'm british nobility"

Or they end up resenting being only half white, hating their white dad for making them a chink hapa, and in turn, will resent whites as a whole because he ends up identifying mostl as an asian and sees his asian mom as a "war bride" for his white dad. An example of this is EurasianTiger.

They end up coping with white nationalistm and will delusionmaxx that they're white. Elliot Rodger is an example of this "muh I'm british nobility"
Lmao... There was one guy on a discord server who was half Italian half ecoudaorian, who claimed to be "white af". Until, he revealed his face and turned out to be a complete mutt with his no trace of white blood. He looked Asian, and had Asian eyes because, there were Chinese immigrants who immigrated to ecoudaor.

And this nigger still shameless, insisted and arugued with me that he was ,"white passing" lol.

I just think it's funny how this foid is just taking it, smiling. Asians would never be confrontational, and at most would just try to laugh it off. I still think she's cute tho

Whites shouldn't mix, if you can't get a white foid, try to get a Lebanese Christian, they won't cuck your bloodline, and your sons will be white passing. she will also get to bleach her bloodline(Levantines are already white, 5% more white genes and we will be indistinguishable from Europeans), it's a win-win.
View attachment 1157149View attachment 1157150View attachment 1157151View attachment 1157152View attachment 1157153View attachment 1157156
fakecel if you can get any type of foids (in the west atleast)

There's not need to imagine it, it's just a fact.

View attachment 1157292

Hapas, assuming they are not 1 of the rare chads born of that cursed union, end up 3 ways:

They end up self-hating cucks who will mock themselves. My sister has a classmate who is hapa, and she told me how he "allows" the arab friends he has to make fun of his eyes.
That's pretty brutal tbh, but I can't really speak on this since I kind of did the same thing: I was that desperate for social acceptance, I more or less allowed myself to be the butt of most jokes by my normie "friends" :feelsrope:

Some of it was racial-related also; I had a few joke about how my receding-hairline/NW2-3 is a common "white boy" trait.
Jfl- he claimed it was an Anglo "aristocratic" name, when it's from Scotland & has Celtic origins(I would know, I'm mostly a Celt technically)
Or they end up resenting being only half white, hating their white dad for making them a chink hapa, and in turn, will resent whites as a whole because he ends up identifying mostl as an asian and sees his asian mom as a "war bride" for his white dad. An example of this is EurasianTiger.
I know a bit of that guy, but I'll have to really dig into it more for a more clear picture.
Lmao... There was one guy on a discord server who was half Italian half ecoudaorian, who claimed to be "white af".
Spics love to project onto Meds & other Whites online, because they can't handle the fact that by most metrics(including most White Nationalists) that Meds are accepted as White and/or at the least White adjacent whilst they would never be.
Until, he revealed his face and turned out to be a complete mutt with his no trace of white blood. He looked Asian, and had Asian eyes because, there were Chinese immigrants who immigrated to ecoudaor.
Another reason, is due to the fact that most Ecuadorians are mostly Native in terms of ancestry(based on the ones I've seen IRL & stuff I've seen online) but yeah that's also one.
And this nigger still shameless, insisted and arugued with me that he was ,"white passing" lol.
Kek- White passing to the un-contacted tribe of sentinel island maybe.

That's pretty brutal tbh, but I can't really speak on this since I kind of did the same thing: I was that desperate for social acceptance, I more or less allowed myself to be the butt of most jokes by my normie "friends" :feelsrope:
No one ever really made fun of my appearance in school, they were too busy making fun of my dumbass sounding name. My brothers did use to make fun of my freckles though
I know a bit of that guy, but I'll have to really dig into it more for a more clear picture.
Apparently he spams interracial content on 4chan. That's all I know about him
Spics love to project onto Meds & other Whites online, because they can't handle the fact that by most metrics(including most White Nationalists) that Meds are accepted as White and/or at the least White adjacent whilst they would never be.
Spics are basically hapas (spanish = caucasion, native = mongol) so it's not surprising they suffer the same mental illnesses that european/asian hapas do as well, that I mentioned earlier. We all know for their "Mejorar la Raza" culture

Speaking of spics, what do you think of nick fuentes? He claims he is 3/4 italiam 1/4 aztec allegedly.
Kek- White passing to the un-contacted tribe of sentinel island maybe.
Keeeek :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it reminds me of this half italian/somali girl I knew who talked in a bragging tone of voice how when she went to Somalia, her relatives back home called her "white". She would also brag that she "sounded white" on the phone and she even bragged that people would confuse her for an arab or paki. She even bragged about her hair being less "wild" as other black girls, and she once even insulted another black girl's hair by saying "you look like you came out of the jungle, unlike me"

This was back in high school, but in hindsight, shit is hilarious how open she was about being proud of being half Italian.