Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Millenia made hit video

• Thread starter SerbBurekConsoomer
  • Start date
SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter

View: https://youtu.be/OkiAGeHOiMs

Nathan is just like me. I also have weird yugoslav grandpa hair and based polo shirt made for beating women.

@Mecoja @WacoGoesDown @edgelordcel @CroatianManlet2 @RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade

Another good video from Millenia. I enjoy his content a lot.

She's the gold digger whore who cucked and cheated on Destiny.

Went full blackpill

View: https://youtu.be/OkiAGeHOiMs

Nathan is just like me. I also have weird yugoslav grandpa hair and based polo shirt made for beating women.

@Mecoja @WacoGoesDown @edgelordcel @CroatianManlet2 @RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade

Couldn't make it past 2:10

Millennia is a great youtuber, but it hits too hard sometimes :feelsbadman:

He has anti incel stance
I know, I don't follow him for that reason.
Videos with Nathan as a main character are usually good and blackpilled, but hard to monetize. Because of that he needs to make monetizable 'normie friendly' videos. I understand how hard it is to make money as an artist.

He is literally me, exact same my school days. I also hanged out (only at school) with two ogres and once two beckies wanted to change my hairstyle because im not THAT ugly. Millenia thinker is blackpilled but has to ridicule it to appeals to masses.

based polo shirt
half of my clothes are just polo shirts :feelsLightsaber:
but the thing about millenia shitter is that at the end of the video all the foids come to help nathan, lmao nigga tf is this mickey mouse bullshit :lul::lul::lul: if he truly understood the chudcel struggle he would know that we're either invisible or scapegoats. the guy who makes those videos is clearly the doomerjak type (normie mogger who feels sad every now and then)
but i like that he humanized nate, in the earlier videos (back in 2021) he was potrayed as an evil inkeler

half of my clothes are just polo shirts :feelsLightsaber:
but the thing about millenia shitter is that at the end of the video all the foids come to help nathan, lmao nigga tf is this mickey mouse bullshit :lul::lul::lul: if he truly understood the chudcel struggle he would know that we're either invisible or scapegoats. the guy who makes those videos is clearly the doomerjak type (normie mogger who feels sad every now and then)
but i like that he humanized nate, in the earlier videos (back in 2021) he was potrayed as an evil inkeler
Give him another year and he will make based video with Nathan being supreme gentleman.