Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Marvel Captain America Fan Fiction

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
If I took over Marvel and Sony from the clutches of the jews, I'd create a right wing Captain America who becomes disillusioned with the negrified, jewified, and gynocentric state of America and the West. Steve Rogers being a man of old fashioned early 20th century pan European values when Whites still enjoyed primacy and a civilization built on order, morality, and excellence just couldn't stand the sight of his homeland decaying and dying right before his eyes while he slowly came to realize that he had fought on the wrong side in World War 2. After a period of severe existential crisis and mental breakdown, a new nihilistic and ruthless Steve Rogers emerges from obscurity and finally gives himself over to the Red Skull and Hydra and in his final act as a patriot, he pledges to wage war to free his homeland from the clutches of negros, jews, and whores.

If I took over as head writer of this kind of right-wing ultranationalist Captain America, would you read it? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
@Uggo Mongo would you read these comics and watch TV/movies based on them? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Depends on how good the art is tbh
Also you should make sure it’s not like the average marvel comic where you have to read 500 others to understand anything

Depends on how good the art is tbh
tbh. I will aim for a gritty art style based on the work of John Paul Leon.

Also you should make sure it’s not like the average marvel comic where you have to read 500 others to understand anything
Yes there will be no comic lore. It will complex and mature, not aimed at soys.

@Uggo Mongo would you read these comics and watch TV/movies based on them? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
I think they kind of did that and made him a villain, presumably he loses. Your version sounds better, I've seen a similar meme or Murdoch Murdoch animation. That's exactly what his reaction would be lol. Any old war hero from back then if they could see the present day.

JFL @ u if you think ideas guy gets somewhere in 2024. You'd need to have the artist in your friend circle for even the remote possibility of him linking up with you. Also Captain America is copyright protected.

I think they kind of did that and made him a villain, presumably he loses. Your version sounds better, I've seen a similar meme or Murdoch Murdoch animation. That's exactly what his reaction would be lol. Any old war hero from back then if they could see the present day.
All the living world war 2 veterans who get interviewed are highly disillusioned and angry with the state of America.

You'd need to have the artist in your friend circle for even the remote possibility of him linking up with you. Also Captain America is copyright protected.
I'm imagining a scenario where I take over the rights to Captain America and other Marvel characters from the clutches of the jews. This is a hypothetical scenario.