Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal manlet incel alphadestiny and jeff nipples coping in the gym (cringe af)

Let them cope

Inceldestiny lol

Is he really 5'1?

You don't need to watch the video to see how guys like them never get girls.

If he was 6’2 would he slay?

Gym coping as a manlet is utterly useless. I regret wasting my time in the gym.
Do you like being being much stronger than the untrained person at least? Knowing you could slam them on the ground with ease.

You don't need to watch the video to see how guys like them never get girls.

Jeff Nippard has a girlfriend though.

But why is Alphadestiny's face worse than Jeff's? I'm always bad at these sorts of things, what specifically are you noticing that's wrong with his face, but right with Jeff's?

But why is Alphadestiny's face worse than Jeff's? I'm always bad at these sorts of things, what specifically are you noticing that's wrong with his face, but right with Jeff's?
quick look at pics jeff has better hair,light eyes, better nose, better jaw.

quick look at pics jeff has better hair,light eyes, better nose, better jaw.

What am I looking for? Longer hair? More upturned nose? I think Jeff's head is squarer?

What am I looking for? Longer hair? More upturned nose? I think Jeff's head is squarer?
he has thick hair and alpha is balding. alphas nose looks bulbous or bigger near tip if thats the right word.

you havent watched FACEandLMS videos about looks? i think that is where i learned what to look for.