Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Lol Michael Jackson hated jews

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Thats why they made up rumors about him and that ended up killing him because of the stress
Brootal rip mike

mj was a very based nigger. he bleachmaxxed and hated kikes. only if all blacks were like him.

MJ was a sleazy little nigger faggot, a demon in sheep's clothing. Very narcissistic and manipulative, I feel bad for the boys he tricked and molested.

MJ was a sleazy little nigger faggot, a demon in sheep's clothing. Very narcissistic and manipulative, I feel bad for the boys he tricked and molested.
No he was an angel

True, he said „kike me“ in a song. He was dangerous to the Jewish establishment.

But he wasn’t killed. He’s probably still alive.

What happened was his face and body got severely burned by fireworks at a concert. He has been ugly and unable to perform his dancing moves since, so he was replaced with a fake Jacko. Jacko’s producers (and maybe even he himself) still wanted to profit of the massive hype he got.

Jacko once gave an interview in disguise after the fake Jacko’s death, pretending to be an old friend.