Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life feels like a dream when you experience it alone.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
Life feels hazy and soulless when nobody cares about you. You don’t have achievements, and if you do, no one to share them with. If you have any problems, you have to cope with them alone. Everything feels empty. I don’t enjoy the things I used to anymore, I don’t look forward to anything. I just live life as a spectator and LDAR.

Absolutely. Years pass by and nothing changes.

Yeah it gets eerie as fuck. Especially as a deliverycel when you're constantly outside. A world so wide that's just a mirror of your weird life

How he felt writing this:
63683.jpg

yeah, it doesn't really feel real

Yeah it gets eerie as fuck. Especially as a deliverycel when you're constantly outside. A world so wide that's just a mirror of your weird life
Eerie is a good way to describe it. It almost gets creepy sometimes.

Mods pin, life is gone

Life is a nightmare

Yeah, life does feel empty. It feels like I'm not making any new worthwhile memories for the last bunch of years. The only people I have in my life are my parents, and they are fairly old so we can't do that much anymore. The last time I was actually a functioning member of society was in elementary school. In middle school, I was friends with one special ed guy and hated by everyone else. After middle school, I never had a real friend since. I think back to my childhood and there are many vivid memories of stuff I did and the people I hung out with. When I think back to anything that happened in the last 5 years, it seems like there are almost no positive memories. It feels like I'm just meaninglessly passing the time by and trudging through life. It is definitely an unsettling feeling to feel that your life is over while you are still alive. The good times of my life get further and further back in time and the memories are getting distant. It's scary not having much of anything to look back on for the last bunch of years. It's almost like those years didn't even happen and it's like it is meaningless that I even lived through those years. I can't see things getting better either. My father was always like my best friend and we used to do all kinds of car stuff and projects at our cabin together when he was physically able. He has pancreatic cancer, and without him, my life would slip even more into a void of darkness.

I eat a burger every day I look forward to it most days but sometimes they make it poop

Also we were never meant to enjoy live anyway we are just peasant fodder and we are the ugly retard ones that got thrown off the cliff in Sparta. It's ok. You never get used to it but you will be able to live a life and enjoy some of it. Just the 50 percent of the time when your brain thinks about your loneliness it sucks. But the other 50 it's ok because doing shit yourself is better than with other niggers anyway. Nobody gets the ideal romance life. These chads and pretty boys just get used for their looks which is good but they are 5 percent of men and eventually they become ugly too. For all the rest of us women don't like us anyway they just use for betabux. Is over anyway. Once I have money I won't even come back here to this website, inceldom is hell if you poor but if not then you can be like mark Zuckerberg or bill gates and just sit.on a yacht with your betabux Chinese 3/10 wife or something or just be alone

These chads and pretty boys just get used for their looks which is good but they are 5 percent of men and eventually they become ugly too.
Bluepill copium

Dreams are actually more worthwhile than being awake

The only hundreds of achievements in my life are in World of Warcraft

Life feels hazy and soulless when nobody cares about you. You don’t have achievements, and if you do, no one to share them with. If you have any problems, you have to cope with them alone. Everything feels empty. I don’t enjoy the things I used to anymore, I don’t look forward to anything. I just live life as a spectator and LDAR.
True it feels like nothing is real

just wake up computer drink smoke sleep Repeat for 12 years now feels like I'm in a simulation sometimes

Last edited:
You're a retarded faggot.

You're a retarded faggot.
^

Although, I wouldn't have been as harsh. There's stuff to do in life, if you're neeting, you can pretty much do whatever you'd like. It's not the worst thing to learn something new when you actually enjoy doing it. It's maybe frustrating at first due to your lack of progress, but you just have to power through it.

What's the use in being so negative all the time? IT and other normies WANT us to be miserable.

^

Although, I wouldn't have been as harsh. There's stuff to do in life, if you're neeting, you can pretty much do whatever you'd like. It's not the worst thing to learn something new when you actually enjoy doing it. It's maybe frustrating at first due to your lack of progress, but you just have to power through it.

What's the use in being so negative all the time? IT and other normies WANT us to be miserable.
No it's not that. What you said is retarded too. No, this user above is actually a faggot who sperged out at me calling a tranny ugly.

No it's not that. What you said is retarded too. No, this user above is actually a faggot who sperged out at me calling a tranny ugly.
Ah, my bad then. But regardless, I still stand by my previous point. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's a good thing to be incel, nor am I saying that we should just accept what happens to us, but I really don't like seeing other incels just refuse to even do anything else with their life. It only exacerbates the issue, no? At least, that's just how I view it.

Ah, my bad then. But regardless, I still stand by my previous point. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's a good thing to be incel, nor am I saying that we should just accept what happens to us, but I really don't like seeing other incels just refuse to even do anything else with their life. It only exacerbates the issue, no? At least, that's just how I view it.
It's hard to do anything in life when you're dead inside.

It's like one of those dreams where you're just wandering around in an abandoned mall or something. It feels like moving through a fog, trying to find your way to a destination you don't even know. There's no respite from a life of loneliness. We're born alone and die alone.
My father was always like my best friend and we used to do all kinds of car stuff and projects at our cabin together when he was physically able.
Same here. I love my father, the only person who loved me in this Hideous world.
He has pancreatic cancer, and without him, my life would slip even more into a void of darkness.
Damn, sorry about that. I hope he makes a full recovery soon. I don't know what I'll do without my father.
:yes:

Yeah I felt like no time has passed since last year, I wonder how it'll feel to live the rest of my life like this.

Same here. I love my father, the only person who loved me in this Hideous world.

Damn, sorry about that. I hope he makes a full recovery soon. I don't know what I'll do without my father.
Thanks bro. My mother and father were among the only people who ever truly cared. I'd miss my father a lot because we did all kinds of stuff together. We just saw the cancer doctor today and he told my father that it's stage 2 cancer. My father would only live 6 more months without treatment but might live a little over a year if he gets chemotherapy treatment and possibly surgery. We talked it over and my father wants to try a few treatments and see how it goes. If it doesn't hurt him too much, he will try the treatments. If it's too bad, he will just try to make the most of his remaining time. Hopefully it goes well and he doesn't suffer much either way. I hate to see my father in such pain. Right now, his back pain from the cancer is awful, but he is going to get a nerve numbing treatment in a few weeks to stop the back pain.

^

I agree partially on these points. I still find a lot of joy in life. Reading a good book, being out in nature, just watching the world go by. But there is a limit to happiness in day to day activities. If no one is sharing your feelings, if no one is there to pester you on a bad day and get you out of bed, life becomes difficult. That is simply the truth. As with "the use in being so negative all the time" there is none. It is just that there really aren't many positive things to say when you are an incel. Me sharing my day to day experience is not "being so negative all the time", it is just that there isn't much positive to say unless you want me to make posts about hearing the birds sing and the leaves rustle. I would say that my life is happy most of the time, free from deep sadness, but sometimes the lingering loneliness rises up to the surface, and when I am reminded of it, that is when I feel incapacitated. I guess my pain could be summarized with this: No one will cry with me when I lose a loved one. No one will laugh with me when I find something funny. No one will smile as I achieve a goal. No one will be affected by my suffering. I am left to feel everything alone. My sentiments will forever be confined to a solitary blip in the universe, received by no one.

Yes I feel the same. You describe life as a spectator which is accurate. I also describe my life like an animal; I eat sleep and shit, but no genuine normal human relationships or interactions.

It’s like we are watching a tv show where we see others enjoying themselves but meanwhile we are just the audience We can’t get to be included, we only get to spectate

Yep. It’s called derealisation or depersonalisation. It mostly comes from isolation. It’s unnatural, we’re social creatures by nature.

It gets even worse as you age. Time goes so fast. It feels like it’s Christmas every other week.