Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Leftists might be degenerate hypocrites, but atleast they know society worships whites

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Sure they may scream about "BLM" and "Muh reparations" but atleast they're aware of the blatant white worship within society, something that conservatives will never admit to.

This might actually be a good thing for ethnics in the end, sure it might not be perfect at first, but atleast it's a start when it comes to waking people up.

Notice by the way, how the person making the video is a ricecel, a huge improvement since most ricemen won't even admit that this exists.

Eat shit and die

Things aren't so black and white (no pun intended). Being an ugly white guy who doesn't even look that much white is not a privilege by any means in 2020.

But why though?, whites are obviously seen as gods within media, if you can't accept that then you're lying to yourself.
If you really believed that you would fuck off back to where you came from

If you really believed that you would fuck off back to where you came from
If you think that I'm some kind of liberal cuck then you're wrong, I actually started off as a conservative, the blackpill just allowed me to see from a leftist point of view.

Looks like some SJW nonsense, but okay.
White privilege only exists in Chad-Chaddam-Chadpreet-Chang-Tyrone-Chadriguez and foid circles.

Looks like some SJW nonsense, but okay.
White privilege only exists in Chad-Chaddam-Chadpreet-Chang-Tyrone-Chadriguez and foid circles.

Cope, even average whites mog tyrone to oblivion

If you think that I'm some kind of liberal cuck then you're wrong, I actually started off as a conservative, the blackpill just allowed me to see from a leftist point of view.
Then explain why interracial relationships are disproportionately represented in media if whites are so worshipped.

Depends on the tyronne, tbh
Give me any example of a purebred non-mixed tyrone and I'll easily give you an example of an average white guy who mogs him.
Then explain why interracial relationships are disproportionately represented in media if whites are so worshipped.
They aren't, I could come up with plenty of examples of white guys in media who settle down with asian women.

Last edited:
Give me any example of a purebred non-mixed tyrone and I'll easily give you an example of an average white guy who mogs him.
Aren't all tyronnes mixed? Unless you go to actual africa ofc.

Aren't all tyronnes mixed? Unless you go to actual africa ofc.
I don't consider them mixed if it's not noticeable, and if they don't have a sufficient amount of evidence supporting the fact that they're mixed.

That's like saying that Bruce Lee wasn't actually asian because his mother was hapa, which doesn't really make any sense.

Last edited:
I don't consider them mixed if it's not noticeable, and if they don't have a sufficient amount of evidence supporting the fact that they're mixed.

That's like saying that Bruce Lee wasn't actually asian because his mother was hapa, which doesn't really make any sense.
Are you denying that a tid by of caucasian DNA can give people a significant advantage?

Yes... hapas do appear to be an exception to this.

Men any other combo seems to look great.

I'm not going to disagree with you're point, because it is true, but you are going offtopic, since the original discussion was based around how a tyrone would get brutally mogged by an average white guy.