Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Latinas/mestizas are so traditional and won't split 50/50.....unless its a JBW situation

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Over the weekend I went to a dinner with a some people I hang out with. One girl who is a friend of a friend is my co-ethnic (lets call her Mary) but married to a white guy (lets call him John). John has zero personality and is out of shape, but he's basically an overweight Chad, has clear blue eyes, and a great facial structure; he basically looks like the 'Yes Chad' meme, but with extra pounds and darker hair. Mary is overweight but not yet obese, looks greasy, has a masculine-looking face, is even taller than John, and her male looksmatch would basically need to be cringily low-inhib (as most latinos are) or become a visitor of this forum.
A thing about Latinas is that, as partners, they are fiercely anti splitting and demand men cover everything (Slavic foids are similar, I hear) ...... but only with Latinos. Mary and John split their dinner when they bill came, a thing spic foids never do with men of their culture

Latinas will break rules for their white boyfriends & husbands, and, most of us blackpillers know this, but being quiet, boring, and splitting expenses is forgiven if you're Chad

water thread
if you're white she will let you gauge her eyes and she won't say a single thing especially latinas since they're race traitors and noodles aswell.
you either have jbw or death.

water thread
if you're white she will let you gauge her eyes and she won't say a single thing especially latinas since they're race traitors and noodles aswell.
you either have jbw or death.
Latinas are beanerwhores. They are also race traitors as you said

Beanerwhores are disgusting subhuman creatures just like gookwhores

Beanerwhores are disgusting subhuman creatures just like

Why is a married couple splitting the bill?

Latinas are the third most self hating group out there (based on my life long observations):

1. Noodlewhores (BY FAR)
2. Black men (in the middle)
3. Latinas (distant third)

Why is a married couple splitting the bill?
I don't know, but what I do know is that if you're white with an ethnic whore, you're given an enormous leeway to be broke or cheap

I don't know, but what I do know is that if you're white with an ethnic whore, you're given an enormous leeway to be broke or cheap
del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif