Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landed in Korea for my brother's ex girlfriend and already feel my testosterone dropping

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★
My brother expatted to Korea and knocked up some girl, I flew over to see the baby so she doesn't end up some future school shooter female elliot rodger or kelly balthazar.

I've been here a week now, and I can already feel my testosterone levels dropping. Everyone is so tame and introverted here. I bet I can beat up most of the guys here. The squeaky animesque music playing at grocery stores, cutesy city "mascots", men seem out of shape or skinnyfat. Barely anyone looks like they work out.

I went to Camp Humphrey for some American food and saw a bunch of tall and muscular korean-american Changs in US uniforms, a world of a difference compared to their Korean Army ROK/KATUSA counterparts who looked like shrimps in comparison. They're all Koreans, it's just that American raised Koreans are much bigger and muscular, and had litters of kids running around with their tiny Korean wives (that they probably stole from the local populace). Compare that to the low birth rate in the country JFL. American grown Korean changs return to this country to take women and empties their balls in them multiple times while the local males sit around in PC bangs and study all day, only to get conscripted and then hazed/raped in the Korean Army JFL and end up virgins and childless until age 35. There were also so many middle aged cumskins and retirees with much younger Asian hookers (all sorts of ethnic groups) in the visitor's center JFL.

This country is fucked. It's over for koreacels.

Last edited:
any country that follows the west is done for

This is part of the reason why i hate asian culture in general, it just cultivates timid cuck and wage slave mentality. Westerners will be wise to learn how NOT to raise your young generation of men by observing these neutered gook ants.

This is part of the reason why i hate asian culture in general, it just cultivates timid cuck and wage slave mentality. Westerners will be wise to learn how NOT to raise your young generation of men by observing these neutered gook ants.
Confucianism ruined (cucked) East Asian cultures

My brother expatted to Korea and knocked up some girl, I flew over to see the baby so she doesn't end up some future school shooter female elliot rodger or kelly balthazar.

I've been here a week now, and I can already feel my testosterone levels dropping. Everyone is so tame and introverted here. I bet I can beat up most of the guys here. The squeaky animesque music playing at grocery stores, cutesy city "mascots", men seem out of shape or skinnyfat. Barely anyone looks like they work out.

I went to Camp Humphrey for some American food and saw a bunch of tall and muscular korean-american Changs in US uniforms, a world of a difference compared to their Korean Army ROK/KATUSA counterparts who looked like shrimps in comparison. They're all Koreans, it's just that American raised Koreans are much bigger and muscular, and had litters of kids running around with their tiny Korean wives (that they probably stole from the local populace). Compare that to the low birth rate in the country JFL. American grown Korean changs return to this country to take women and empties their balls in them multiple times while the local males sit around in PC bangs and study all day, only to get conscripted and then hazed/raped in the Korean Army JFL and end up virgins and childless until age 35. There were also so many middle aged cumskins and retirees with much younger Asian hookers (all sorts of ethnic groups) in the visitor's center JFL.

This country is fucked. It's over for koreacels.
This why i prefer .is than the media, you would never hear this obvious fucking plain as day truth anywhere but its the same thing i feel and my exact observation.

This why i prefer .is than the media, you would never hear this obvious fucking plain as day truth anywhere but its the same thing i feel and my exact observation.
People don't want blackpill, they want copes

Best thing would be if the North invades

Well it's feel bad and good knowing something obvious, south korean men are total fags

I look at the south korean male population and wonder if the korean army even helped them become a capable fighting force

I feel like their cousins over the northern border are worse than the southern ones. At least the southern ones aren't malnourished.

Were they finnish, nord level of autism/introversion ?

The southern clique enmasculated their men into oblivion

Maybe you should take advantage of the meager competition and get some since you're such a hotshot like your brother.

I look at the south korean male population and wonder if the korean army even helped them become a capable fighting force
modern warfare isn't about raw strength or "Masculinity" that kind of stuff. its about technlogy like drones which even trannies with 0 strength can use.

Their culture is the slavery to the governement and doing everything that some kike tells them, they may be high iq at math and create many inventions but their common sense iq is non existent they are more stupid than the niggers from nigeria. That's why they are getting replaced at the even more rapid pace than us westerners.

Their culture is the slavery to the governement and doing everything that some kike tells them, they may be high iq at math and create many inventions but their common sense iq is non existent they are more stupid than the niggers from nigeria. That's why they are getting replaced at the even more rapid pace than us westerners.
I look around me and there are actually a lot of skinnyfat, obese, and homely people who dress like slobs. Foids dress baggy. Guys don’t work out and there are so many bowl cuts. No wonder this country isn’t fucking and reproducing, the economy isn’t the only reason.

I look around me and there are actually a lot of skinnyfat, obese, and homely people who dress like slobs. Foids dress baggy. Guys don’t work out and there are so many bowl cuts. No wonder this country isn’t fucking and reproducing, the economy isn’t the only reason.
SEA people are uglier and shorter than Koreans and they have a much higher birth rate. I think the real cause is the fact that Confucianism is generally just outdated and outright disastrous in the modern era.

SEA people are uglier and shorter than Koreans and they have a much higher birth rate. I think the real cause is the fact that Confucianism is generally just outdated and outright disastrous in the modern era.
This thread is inaccurate. Original Confucius was a misogynist and just wanted a system of respect and harmony, especially considering that China was in a time of conflict and corruption because of the mandate of heaven and the decentralization of government during the spring and autumn of the Zhou period. It was all of the narcissistic pieces of shit who came afterwards that corrupted his idea in order to make their underlings submissive.

Are you going to try to ascend with your brother's cast-offs?

Were they finnish, nord level of autism/introversion ?
I wish we were. Normies here are nothing different with white normies in the west. The only difference is almost all of them will be ricecel with that looks and height/bone frame in the West.

Changs really dont exist asian psl is capped at 2

average is 0.5-0.75

I personally am 0.0015

I’n the purest chink possible thats why I’m on this forum

IMG 3940

I look like this but a lot worse… I’m even more asian than that

(also thats not me in the picture)

This is from the reddit user I got it from btw, How can you be bluepilled for that long he got 10+ years to realize its his looks

Attachments

• IMG_4052.png
    IMG_4052.png
    242 KB · Views: 27
That person is still bluepilled looking like that at 24

Like how tf can you look like that be subject to countless disrespect, bullying, and rejection and still not come to terms with reality. He’s still on get a haircut self improvement bullshit.

Like how tf can you look like that be subject to countless disrespect, bullying, and rejection and still not come to terms with reality. He’s still on get a haircut self improvement bullshit.

@DeathIsSalvation why you always quoting my posts