Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knowing the same girl that’s bullying you is bending over for someone else is dystopian

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : it’s hard to grasp that the same girl who bully me are being slutted out by someone else easily. It’s so fucked being ugly

It fucks with your brain and can cause some serious everlasting trauma. Great mental gymnastics are required to cope with the fact that your bullies are getting sucked by the hottest chicks who despise your existence.

You will be forever scarred if you witness these horrible things. The hot chick who bullied me hs was all over the bad boy chad who mogged the hell out of me. Just imagine how it feels to see the chick that bullied you asking out chad, sitting on his lap, playing with his hair, and finally making out with him while you sit there and watch, wondering how it feels to feel the lips of the opposite sex. Some of us were brought here only to suffer.

You should beat her up, that'll straighten her.

I look rather intimidating so no foid ever bullied me, but generally i agree. It can also be quite demoralizing to witness a girl being stone-cold and apathetic to everyone, except her Chad bf. Like imagine having a relationship with a women, who treats you like a prince, while being a sort of "ice queen" to other people. Excruciating ERfuel tbhngl.

It fucks with your brain and can cause some serious everlasting trauma. Great mental gymnastics are required to cope with the fact that your bullies are getting sucked by the hottest chicks who despise your existence.

You will be forever scarred if you witness these horrible things. The hot chick who bullied me hs was all over the bad boy chad who mogged the hell out of me. Just imagine how it feels to see the chick that bullied you asking out chad, sitting on his lap, playing with his hair, and finally making out with him while you sit there and watch, wondering how it feels to feel the lips of the opposite sex. Some of us were brought here only to suffer.
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation