Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Killing women isn’t terrorism

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Killing a woman is like killing an animal. You aren’t killing a person, you’re eliminating an organic creature. They do not have a comparable level of consciousness that a man has, therefore they cannot really be victims of terrorism. If you want to call a mass killing spree of women “terrorism”, you’d have to call the entire farm industry terrorism too.

I’m not endorsing killing women btw. Who could support such an awful thing, right?

Lifefuel for suicidebymodspeedruncels

Just like hunting down gypsies with my great-grandfathers rifle.

Killing a woman is like killing an animal
No, not really, because it implies women have souls and are alive. Animals have a semblance of a soul, pure hearted innocence.
Even insects have a soul and a heart to compare with.

Even livestock that we eat as steak, pork and meat have a sense of soul being slaughtered for our daily needs. Those pained eyes in those cows we get slaughtered brings me pain, I'm not even a vegan since I eat steak daily but they do deserve better for bringing upon a better society and world for us to live in by consuming and devouring their insides, which makes us stronger.

Women are NOT at all close to animals. They're WAY below them.

No, the reason it's not terrorism is because it's usually done out of frustration like a typical rampage and not to achieve a political goal.

No, not really, because it implies women have souls and are alive. Animals have a semblance of a soul, pure hearted innocence.
Even insects have a soul and a heart to compare with.
View attachment 1157966
Even livestock that we eat as steak, pork and meat have a sense of soul being slaughtered for our daily needs. Those pained eyes in those cows we get slaughtered brings me pain, I'm not even a vegan since I eat steak daily but they do deserve better for bringing upon a better society and world for us to live in by consuming and devouring their insides, which makes us stronger.

View attachment 1157970
Women are NOT at all close to animals. They're WAY below them.
I agree. I unironically wish I was a vegetarian cause I care about animals and don’t like seeing them get harmed. It’s just super inconvenient to become one and I’ll have a hard time getting protein. Women are worth less that a maggot

Animals are useful for food and even are loyal to you a foid is useless and just killable for sport.

The feds watching this thread:

Comparing foids to animals is an insult to animals.

Last edited:
No, the reason it's not terrorism is because it's usually done out of frustration like a typical rampage and not to achieve a political goal.
Fuck it, our frustration doesn't belong to an individual like you, just to use it as a confrontation in saying we're wrong.

killing an animal
If you aren't a christcuck, then you realize that homo sapiens sapiens is also an animal. In my opinion "murder" is just the same as killing an animal, from an objective point of view intellect or ones capacity to suffer is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back