Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kendrick brings White Girl onstage to rap m.a.a.d city and everything that can go wrong goes wrong

fuck people that get offended by that word
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What the hell? Unbelievable. Hearing the crowd more or less call for her death, after, plain disgusting. You call a woman up onto your stage to sing a song with you, then get pissed that she sung the lyrics you wrote. Why the fuck did he bring white people up if he was gonna do this? Was it planned?
A lot of respect lost for Kendrick after this.

Nothing wrong with her tbh it’s just a word get over it dtop being stupid and get triggered by everything

Retarded virtue signaling niggercattle.

That's what she deserves for trying to swallow the BBC pill.

Nigger
The most pathetic thing is that white bitch twitter whore who tells another girl that she "buried her grave" for having said "the N word."

Normies love to virtue signal but when it comes to actually dating ethnics

She would never date a nigga

Kek white girls and rap should just never mix. It so cringe trying to hear a fucking white valley girl try to sound hard when they have never even seen a hood in real JFL.

fuck people that get offended by that word
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Wow internet tough guy, go up to your local coonery center and yell that shit lets see how tough you really are kek.

Look whos criticizing her

AII3raC9_400x400.jpg

White people acting black is so cringe tbh

Then again the crowd is retarded for not realizing that the song has "nigga" in it to begin with

All in all there is only one way this concert and all the people there couldve been saved:

STEPHEN%20PADDOCK%20SOURCE%20ANONYMOUS_1506951506429_67690565_ver1.0_640_480_1506952886210_67697123_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

I'm glad he called her out. I hate these types the most. Fuckin stupid white bitches trying to act hood when they're the most privileged demographic on the planet, jfl. I want to slaughter these whores
Kek white girls and rap should just never mix. It so cringe trying to hear a fucking white valley girl try to sound hard when they have never even seen a hood in real JFL.
it's ragefuel, I wish someone put a bullet in her

Last edited:
I'm glad he called her out. I hate these types the most. Fuckin stupid white bitches trying to act hood when they're the most privileged demographic on on the planet, jfl. I want to slaughter these dumb whores

it's ragefuel tbh. I wish someone put a bullet in her
I wish she would actually step into a real hood and say nigga. Lets see how long it takes before she is gang banged or shot up lol.

I'm glad he called her out. I hate these types the most. Fuckin stupid white bitches trying to act hood when they're the most privileged demographic on the planet, jfl. I want to slaughter these whores

it's ragefuel, I wish someone put a bullet in her
He called her up to sing his song where the course is repeating 'nigga' over and over. He put her into the position and then punished her for it, what the fuck should she have done instead?

He called her up to sing his song where the course is repeating 'nigga' over and over. He put her into the position and then punished her for it, what the fuck should she have done instead?
She should have simply not said it. It's an unspoken rule in these circles. Almost everyone who goes to these concerts knows better.

What the hell? Unbelievable. Hearing the crowd more or less call for her death, after, plain disgusting. You call a woman up onto your stage to sing a song with you, then get pissed that she sung the lyrics you wrote. Why the fuck did he bring white people up if he was gonna do this? Was it planned?
Lol, exactly. The audience are a bunch of idiots too.

Last edited:
lmao thank god nobody respects niggers and other animals rights in my shithole country

lmao thank god nobody respects niggers and other animals rights in my shithole country
lol @ this cope. News flash, you're a fucking incel. That's the same as a modern day nigger.

I don't like that, it's not fair white hoes can say it and people give them a pass. Pretty much any femoid can say it and no one bothers them. But I don't think it's cool to be policing words, it won't hurt anyone if a white guy or asian guy is singing a song with the N word. I can see it being offensive if a white guy was pointing at a black guy and calling him the n word.

I hate mob mentality. Someone makes one mistake and everyone starts screaming like a bunch of wild animals. Social media doesn't help either, along with the PC culture, this foid is going to get crucified for the rest of her life. She will be declined from jobs, rejected by her friends, and generally become an outcast just because of a single word.
This legit looks like some Orwellian shit. Only a matter of time before people start killing each other for such nonsense.
My hate towards the human race grows with each day...

I hate mob mentality. Someone makes one mistake and everyone starts screaming like a bunch of wild animals. Social media doesn't help either, along with the PC culture, this foid is going to get crucified for the rest of her life. She will be declined from jobs, rejected by her friends, and generally become an outcast just because of a single word.
that's lifefuel. Where the fuck am I? cuckcels.me?

Last edited:
Pig woman, if it was a male it would've gotten knocked out.

Black people don’t get triggered it’s always the whites that get triggered for them what a fucking world we’re living in

that's lifefuel. Where the fuck am I right now? cuckcels.me?
This could happen to anyone. The reaction would have been even worse if it was a male, especially ugly one. You can't let situations like this fly, or they will escalate to something worse.
Pig woman, if it was a male it would've gotten knocked out.

I HATE WHITE BITCHES WHO TRY TO ACT BLACK THE MOST. I WANT TO CRUSH THEIR THROATS SO THEY NEVER SPEAK AGAIN AND KILL EM ALL. FUCK WIGGERS.

It's part of the song though. smh

I HATE WHITE BITCHES WHO TRY TO ACT BLACK THE MOST. I WANT TO CRUSH THEIR THROATS SO THEY NEVER SPEAK AGAIN AND KILL EM ALL. FUCK WIGGERS.
same bro. Can't even express how much I hate these types. And they're everywhere now, it's an epidemic. Really hope this streetwear trend dies soon or I'm going to jail

Last edited:
I love seeing roasties get BTFO. The humiliation she will go through is not even 1% of what a truecel feels

damn why did he pick her? looks like someones mom who brought their teenage daughter.

same bro. Can't even express how much I hate these types. And they're everywhere now, it's an epidemic. Really hope this streetwear trend dies soon or I'm going to jail

any faggot who wears Supreme, Bape or some other gay brand deserves death.

Why the fuck would someone be offended by the word nigga but use it 24/7? Everyone says nigga, who gives fuck? These are the kinds of idiots that need to be smashed with cinderblocks

Chimps be chimpin'. LOL.

Why the fuck would someone be offended by the word nigga but use it 24/7? Everyone says nigga, who gives fuck?
I don't like being around people who I have to watch what I say and act PC, might as well hang out with cucks and rosties who get triggered by the words bitch and slut.

Link removed....what exactly happened?

This legit looks like some Orwellian shit. Only a matter of time before people start killing each other for such nonsense.
My hate towards the human race grows with each day...
Exactly. I swear, these people are going to beat me to death some day for having the wrong opinion, and will be praised as heros.

Huge cuck detected. How have you made it this far with so many posts

It's important not to blame all blacks for the (((Leftist))) supported and racist rap niggers

I want to go ER on that crowd

jfl, are we really this mainstream?

4jFCg5.png

PJW made a video on this