Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News just succed a spider into oblivion

G

Gremlincel

a
-
these summer days, I keep the windows open, since it is so warm and all, living in the countryside though, you know what that means... spider niggas be creeping in, thinking this some mofuggin resort
now I'm good with more or less all animals, even the usual suspects like bats, snakes, rats, etc..unfazed, ain't no thang, but lemme tell ya... spiders? centipedes? fuckin bug niggas? hell no.
no matter how much I try and overcome the fear, I can't cope with em, freak me the hell out, absolute nightmare beings
so I was about to leave the room, seen this YUGE spiderbeast crawling above my doorframe, mogged the shit out of me, and I knew...there was no going toe to toe with this fella, no melee combat I could win, I ain't boutta go swinging at him with a shoe or book or something, he'd bite my head off..I needed some heavy firepower
so I darted out, into the hallway, and grabbed the fuckin vacuum cleaner, OG shit, and walked back in..spider boy knew I was packing some serious heat, I bet he was terrified as I walked towards him, and activated the machine..
he tried to creep away, but no, whoosh! ..I sucked it.
it's OVER for him boyos, let me tell ya, spiders ain't no match for human technology that harnesses and weaponizes the power of the wind
we need to get ourselves some big vacuum cleaners to suck all the roasties
tumblr_inline_ol4u4ljf2P1reg6bu_500.gif
tumblr_mkrfqwpyxj1qmtkzgo1_400.gif
5Hf6yR.gif

begone spiderthot!

I can't read that because of my adhd and I keep fixating on the gifs

I'm sorry, I didn't take your adhd into account, brother Kointo. :confused: Won't happen again.
Don't even pay attention to that, it's just harder to read.

I like spiders. They eat mosquitoes and I hate those.

Vacuum is my usually method of killing spiders, today I killed one with a tissue paper, I feel manly.

I like spiders. They eat mosquitoes and I hate those.
I try to save all the bugs I can, by just placing them outside. Even now I feel a little guilty...but man, I just wasn't in the mood to fuck around with this thing. He had to go. Hopefully I can apologize to him, in the afterlife, when we are both beautiful, peaceful unicorns, no longer a gross creepy spider, and an evil selfish human. :feelsokman:

Vacuum is my usually method of killing spiders, today I killed one with a tissue paper, I feel manly.
You got some balls, kidd. Respect.

a june bug was annoying me in my room the other day so i sprayed it with axe until it stopped moving then lit it on fire

I try to save all the bugs I can, by just placing them outside. Even now I feel a little guilty...but man
Am I the only one who mutilated ants and chopped them into pieces as a kid?:feelsmega:

a june bug was annoying me in my room the other day so i sprayed it with axe until it stopped moving then lit it on fire
Am I the only one who mutilated ants and chopped them into pieces as a kid?:feelsmega:
I was always too high inhib/empathy/toomuchofafuckinpussycel to do that. No matter how much they were bothering me, and I wanted them gone, I could never kill them, it took me years to work up the courage to do it without breaking down, and sitting for hours, comprehending how fucked life is, that we can just end another creatures because we are bigger, that sorta thing, hahahaa.
Once when I was a child, in school, I was trying to carry this bee that wasn't flying, across the playground to safety, on a leaf, but dropped it, and someone stepped on it, and I periodically cried for the rest of the day, I felt so guilty and responsible for it. :lul::lul::lul:

It never began for the spider :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Judging by the way you wrote this, you must be one happy man. Kudos to you :cool::D:):fire::fire::fire::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Dude why

When insects eventually exalt themselves and reach deity status and are the size of skyscrapers, they'll come back to fuck us all up. Maybe they'll take out all the Stacies and Chads first, since 1) they will be self-aware of their own ugliness, and 2) Stacies are most likely to squeal at the sight of them and request their Chad boyfriends smash them to bits.

Ayyo this spida finna bouta get dabbed on yo!

he tried to creep away, but no, whoosh! ..I sucked it.
it's OVER for him boyos, let me tell ya, spiders ain't no match for human technology

let me out Gremlincel

Last edited:
I though you sucked a spider’s dick for a second. It wouldn’t surprise me that much considering the nature of this forum.

Nah fuck spiders lol.
Half of the fear of them for me, is that they are able to get into your clothes, and hair, and creep around silently without being seen. :feelstrash:
I'd find them a lot less creepy if they were large enough to be dick suck size, like a dog or something, tbh.

Half of the fear of them for me, is that they are able to get into your clothes, and hair, and creep around silently without being seen. :feelstrash:
I'd find them a lot less creepy if they were large enough to be dick suck size, like a dog or something, tbh.
That would be even creepier :horror:. At least with small spiders you can easily kill them or use a container and a piece of paper to throw them out.

Lol spiders are trash

living in the countryside though,

Damn I envy you. I also want to live in the country side. I would if I wasn't a shitskin that would be lynched by the local White farmers... If I was White, I'd build myself a comfy hobbit hole somewhere in the coutnry side. Are you a farmer or something?

bag-end-hobbiton-movie-set-matamata-nz.jpg

Damn I envy you. I also want to live in the country side. I would if I wasn't a shitskin that would be lynched by the local White farmers... If I was White, I'd build myself a comfy hobbit hole somewhere in the coutnry side. Are you a farmer or something?

bag-end-hobbiton-movie-set-matamata-nz.jpg
Dude, I wish where I lived was anything like the Shire. :lul:
I live on the outskirts of a medium sized town, not true wilderness by any means, but a lot grassier and less crowded than a city.
I don't know where you live, America I assume, but around here in Ireland, a shitskin would be perfectly safe just about anywhere. A nazi has more of a chance of getting lynched these days, tbh, in the West.
It's not like, in terms of interaction and community, the countryside is much different to the city, not anymore. Everyone lives very isolated, self reliant lives, thanks to technology. No one even pretends they need each other, so, even if you did have a problem with your community, you'd barely ever see them. I've lived around here my entire life, and can't name any of my neighbors, lol. I rarely leave the house.

Not a farmer, no, neither of my parents are either, but there are a lot around here. They just bought a piece of land a few decades back, and built a house on it, back when you could do that sort of thing. I think since my grandfather lived here his whole life, he had a few connections, which helped my father get the place easier.

shit must kinda hurt did you ever put a full lengt q tip into your ear? it soon caps and you can feel it reaches eardrum, so how this fing can gets completely in theere being 1,5x so long as a q tip