Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just saw a black centipede crawling in the bathroom

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
:feelsokman:

F for the centipedecel tho

Fucking hate those things man. Literally the creepiest shits to exist

i got same fuckers in my toilet tho

Insects and Spiders are the incels of the animal kingdom; disgusting, despised filfth that is killed on sight.

Scary ass bugs

Incel trait is being under siege by insects.

If normies had this occur as frequently they would be freaking out on social media. Many normies freak out when they even see a spider.
Normies aren't freaking out en masse about seeing black centipede insects so what does that say?

I saw a black centipede too and it was quite big imo. I hate them tbh they make me feel really squeamish, so much so that I couldn't even kill them if I wanted to.

I saw a black centipede too and it was quite big imo. I hate them tbh they make me feel really squeamish, so much so that I couldn't even kill them if I wanted to.

If people saw your reaction in public they'd find it confusing and funny because they see you as looking similar in appeal to an insect like a black centipede.
It's a tough pill to swallow, but these are the creatures that will constantly keep you company in life, like it or not.
There has to be a reason having to do with human phenotypes, pheremones and skin tone/texture for this imo.

If people saw your reaction in public they'd find it confusing and funny because they see you as looking similar in appeal to an insect like a black centipede.
Come to think of it they would find it funny, but the reason will be that i'm 19 but I still can't kill an insect. But I do agree, I don't have any appeal.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but these are the creatures that will constantly keep you company in life, like it or not.
Bruh it's an unintelligent predatory insect, not an companion.

If you kill them you will conquer your fear. I mean they still unnerve me, but not to the point where I can't deal with them.

Come to think of it they would find it funny, but the reason will be that i'm 19 but I still can't kill an insect. But I do agree, I don't have any appeal.

Didn't mean to insult you, but was just saying that to normies unattractive males that don't jestermaxx have the same appeal as undesirable insects just existing.

Bruh it's an unintelligent predatory insect, not an companion.

I was saying 'companion' more in the sense that they'll always be drawn toward unattractive males probably because a lot of incels have skin that looks greasy and dirt or poop colored and have an unpleasant natural odor that attracts insects more compared to normies.

Or at least that's what I suspect since I don't see normies complain about things like seeing black centipede-like insects in their bathroom.

Didn't mean to insult you, but was just saying that to normies unattractive males that don't jestermaxx have the same appeal as undesirable insects just existing.
It would be nice if normies could give me as quick a death as I give centipedes.

It would be nice if normies could give me as quick a death as I give centipedes.

I wish it was confirmed whether there was an afterlife/reincarnation or not. That way if euthansia became legal every incel here would know what to expect from volunteering for the euthansia.

Fear of the unknown and what might come after death is one of the biggest factors stopping a lot of incels from ending their life imo.

lookism in action...
I try to remove bugs without killing them.
I only kill bugs when they are being annoying or harmful

You killed him because he was black?
full

I wish it was confirmed whether there was an afterlife/reincarnation or not. That way if euthansia became legal every incel here would know what to expect from volunteering for the euthansia.

Fear of the unknown and what might come after death is one of the biggest factors stopping a lot of incels from ending their life imo.
I like to think that whatever will come after death will be exactly what I want it to be. Not necessarily because it's true, but because it's comforting. People have extreme difficulty trying to imagine a lack of experience, our very attempt to do so is actually counterproductive, and in turn most people will prefer to continue their lives as they believe that any future is better than no future. It doesn't matter that being in endless, dreamless sleep would be harmless, but it's just too difficult to conceptualize as something preferable.

My point is, if there is a way we can trick our brains into making death easier to accept, I think we should do it. Ironically I think the choice whether to live or not actually becomes more rational rather than less, if people don't believe that death is a true end.

Last edited:
Reminder that females feel the same when looking at us

Those centipedes can still attract mates and reproduce while we rot.

But still the disgusting feeling people get when they look at undesirable insects brings to mind when you see the insects in your living space the saying "we aren't so different, you and I" :feelsrope:

I like to think that whatever will come after death will be exactly what I want it to be. Not necessarily because it's true, but because it's comforting. People have extreme difficulty trying to imagine a lack of experience, our very attempt to do so is actually counterproductive, and in turn most people will prefer to continue their lives as they believe that any future is better than no future. It doesn't matter that being in endless, dreamless sleep would be harmless, but it's just too difficult to conceptualize as something preferable.

My point is, if there is a way we can trick our brains into making death easier to accept, I think we should do it. Ironically I think the choice whether to live or not actually because more rational rather than less, if people don't believe that death is a true end.

I have heard people say this and how the brain is so powerful that whatever the thoughts you have at your time of death determine your fate. It is just as terrifying as not knowing what comes after death because by that logic, people that believe in heaven and hell and feel they have sinned at the time of death would end up being tomermented in hell or some other place where you are tormented in the afterlife, while delusional people that believe that the harm they did to others was for a good cause would end up in a peaceful place.

Last edited:
I have heard people say this and how the brain is so powerful that whatever the thoughts you have at your time of death determine your fate. It is just as terrifying as not knowing what comes after death because by that logic, people that believe in heaven and hell and feel they have sinned at the time of death would end up being tomermented in hell or some other place where you are tormented in the afterlife, while delusional people that believe that the harm they did to others was for a good cause would end up in a peaceful place.
Brutal if true, I don't think that anybody deserves to suffer after death tbh.

Brutal if true, I don't think that anybody deserves to suffer after death tbh.

Yeah a lifetime and then some of suffering seems excessive even for really bad people.
Even a lot of normies agree which is why they talk about putting criminals "out of their misery" if they did a thing that people found really irredeemable.

Centipedes are based, why’d you have to kill it like that.

Brutal giant smash insect pill.

If you kill them you will conquer your fear. I mean they still unnerve me, but not to the point where I can't deal with them.
I don't fear them, i'm disgusted by them to the point that I can't kill them. Killing them would just disgust me more.

#centipedeslivesmatter
I don't fear them, i'm disgusted by them to the point that I can't kill them.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm afraid of them, in that I'm afraid of them touching me. I would probably go ape shit if that was happening.

Well, ok I'm a bit ashamed to admit it. I still admit it though.

Last edited: