Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl @SOMCEL We have been featured on a Somali forum

I didnt even know there was internet in Somália O_o

I've been browsing that site for a while now, and I have to say they are the biggest copers I have ever seen, they larp like crazy and claim they slay white chicks with ease lol, and their bitches show and admit their blackpill behaviour.
Somalis are considered as "african curries", they get mogged by other southern blacks like nigerians by a thousand mile. JFL at their larping. I think they are also good at streetshitting.

jfl @ ppl saying somalis are uglier than indians, they can just play thug game easily, curries cant do shit unless they go for girls within their own race(which is better because the best foreign chick a curry gets is an uggo, landwhale or post prime wall smashed ex-Stacy)

jfl @ ppl saying somalis are uglier than indians, they can just play thug game easily, curries cant do shit unless they go for girls within their own race(which is better because the best foreign chick a curry gets is an uggo, landwhale or post prime wall smashed ex-Stacy)

>Somali

>Thug game

Choose 1

Lmfao

examples of gl somalis(possible tyrones)
73f19eb5cef509e278aa386d1d8afdb0--handsome-boys-instagram.jpg

both because somalis are black as opposed to curry, I can find more gl somalis than curries that could slay western chicks
Somalis get mogged by literally all the other blacks in africa. They can't run thug game at all. Somalis are not like other blacks. They have the smallest frames, humongous forheads, skinny faces and are overall subhuman. There are way more good looking curries than somalis.

Somalis get mogged by literally all the other blacks in africa. They can't run thug game at all. Somalis are not like other blacks. They have the smallest frames, humongous forheads, skinny faces and are overall subhuman. There are way more good looking curries than somalis.
nope lol, even the best looking curry(tsh) looks like white but dipped in curry and could only get a 4/10

examples of gl somalis(possible tyrones)
73f19eb5cef509e278aa386d1d8afdb0--handsome-boys-instagram.jpg
View attachment 13028View attachment 13029
LMFAOOOOOOO. Good looking btw. The one on the right is average at best but he's ethnic so his looks drop plus his small frame is horrible. Next has an alright frame but he has the trademark forehead, most likely shit tier eyes under the shades and a long midface. Third guy has the trademark forehead, horrible frame, small skull and most likely not tall plus that's a crappy angle. Literally all somalis are subhumans with exceptions ofc. Find me a somali model. Don't get me wrong though, I still believe most curries are bottom tier truecels but they still mog somalians.

Vineeth-IMG_70402.jpg

Even this curry still mogs most somalis
fc0eae97885eec084261aaf4f0a84f2a--indian-men-dhanush-actor.jpg

Find me a somali model. .
244E564100000578-0-image-a-9_1419816273418.jpg
6adccfacc3771011d6ecce0d32f8a283.jpg

While it was hard to find Somali models, I admit, I found two, and they mog the Indians by an oblivion, and Somalis are probably in the same situation as Arabs, where the males are either completely subhuman or GigaChad, the GigaChad Somalis can probably pull some gl Western Chicks, the same cannot be said for curries, also Chadpreet is a mythological creature

Somalis are considered as "african curries", they get mogged by other southern blacks like nigerians by a thousand mile. JFL at their larping. I think they are also good at streetshitting.

My nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back