Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jews are so feminine. No wonder they always flee from persecution rather than fighting back.

@faded Is this guy related to you? :lul::lul:

Is this some more Palestine shit or what

just like russians historically

just like russians historically
Russians are a warrior race. Jews are a persecuted victimized fearful feminine race of losers. Polar opposites.

Russians are a warrior race. Jews are a persecuted victimized fearful feminine race of losers. Polar opposites.
no, russians are feminized peasants, they always run away to the steppes when their superiors overstep their bounds

Another masculinity coper. At the end of the day they survived for millenia despite being hated, expelled, almost genocided to extinction and followed everywhere and now they completely rule over us. Survival of the fittest

no, russians are feminized peasants, they always run away to the steppes when their superiors overstep their bounds
You seem really keen on getting blocked by me.

Another masculinity coper. At the end of the day they survived for millenia despite being hated, expelled, almost genocided to extinction and followed everywhere and now they completely rule over us. Survival of the fittest
They just know how to lie, subvert, manipulate, etc.

If it were to come down to actual combat, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Russians defeated the most disciplined military in the world in XVIII century - Prussian.

Russians defeated the most disciplined military in the world in XVIII century - Prussian.
FSB needs to torture @slavcel11 really really hard.

You are incapable of fighting back which is why you're perpetually refugees. :lul: :lul:
You are incapable of fighting back which is why you're perpetually refugees. :lul: :lul:
Someone like you antisemetic piece of shit I’m glad your incel you will never touch a pussy (other than hooker)

It’s always been Muslim vs Christian. Whilst the Jews plot and scheme in the background. The pussy faggot race that wants to spread degeneracy

And yet russians couldn't win freedom for themeselves. Military prowess doesn't always go hand in hand with the true warrior spirit. Warrior often implies independence and spiritual (if not personal) freedom. But russians historically weren't free.

It’s always been Muslim vs Christian. Whilst the Jews plot and scheme in the background. The pussy faggot race that wants to spread degeneracy
kys you antisemite and send me your $$$$

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: why do you want more $ you Jew FUCK. TYPICAL JEW :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
Because NYC is crazy expensive due to chink billionaires you fucking retard it’s not Jews or wasps anymore Chink billionaires own everything in NYC !!!! :feelsree:

Because NYC is crazy expensive due to chink billionaires you fucking retard it’s not Jews or wasps anymore Chink billionaires own everything in NYC !!!! :feelsree:
It’s the same in my city faggot :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . But instead of my parents giving me a single penny I have to pay them :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

GWarrior often implies independence and spiritual (if not personal) freedom.
What is spiritual freedom? One can argue that spirituality doesn't depend on external conditions.
Also to that extent the Spartans for example were free?
When someone says that Russians historically were slaves, how free were their western neighbours, for example, those living in Poland-Lithuania?
I don't think their peasants have lived in better conditions than those in Russia.

Slave nation just couldn't produce such original thinkers and authors such as some Russian writers and philosophers in XIX-XX century.
Even Nabokov's 'Lolita' was creation of a broad Russian mind, not narrow puritanical Anglo mind...

When someone says that Russians historically were slaves, how free were their western neighbours, for example, those living in Poland-Lithuania?
I don't think their peasants have lived in better conditions than those in Russia.
In fact they were, from reputable sources that i read it's a common knowledge that out of any european peoples that had feudalism (serfdom), russian peasants of XVII-XIX centuries had it worse. Even than those in Poland-Lithuania.
lave nation just couldn't produce such original thinkers and authors such as some Russian writers and philosophers in XIX-XX century.
Even Nabokov's 'Lolita' was creation of a broad Russian mind, not narrow puritanical Anglo mind...
This was only a portion of russian aristocracy, a nation in a narrow sense. The "big" nation of russians was enslaved. So russians weren't personally free. And they went on to reinvent the concept of russian empire over and over, so they are very state-centric and not free people in spirit.

This was only a portion of russian aristocracy, a nation in a narrow sense. The "big" nation of russians was enslaved. So russians weren't personally free. And they went on to reinvent the concept of russian empire over and over, so they are very state-centric and not free people in spirit.
One can argue that slavery always existed and exists now ( just very carefully masked ).
Aristotle wrote that some people are natural-born slaves.
Even in the most individualistic and 'free' societies majority of people are followers.
Follower doesn't mean slave, of course, but he can be very quickly turned into one. Isn't a military draft also a some form of slavery? Soldiers doesn't have an agency over their life.
_________

Also time just proved that Moscow Rus turned to be a more dynamic and effective state than Lithuania and later Poland-Lithuania.
Even before Peter the Great Moscow regained many former Russian territories from Lithuania and pushed weakened Lithuania ( a cradle of modern Lithuanian, Belarusian and Ukrainian nations ) into the hands of Poland.

They revolted every other year against Rome until Hadrian split them up

One can argue that slavery always existed and exists now ( just very carefully masked ).
Aristotle wrote that some people are natural-born slaves.
Even in the most individualistic and 'free' societies majority of people are followers.
Follower doesn't mean slave, of course, but he can be very quickly turned into one. Isn't a military draft also a some form of slavery? Soldiers doesn't have an agency over their life.
I'm not saying there are or were 100% free-spirited and independent peoples, just that russian people were relatively far from achieving freedom. They sabotaged their own freedom in the end and subdued to the warm overreaching embrace of the state.
Also time just proved that Moscow Rus turned to be a more dynamic and effective state than Lithuania and later Poland-Lithuania.
Even before Peter the Great Moscow regained many former Russian territories from Lithuania and pushed weakened Lithuania ( a cradle of modern Lithuanian, Belarusian and Ukrainian nations ) into the hands of Poland.
In the same vein as autocracy can be more effective than democracy pretty much. There's no denying that Lithuania and Poland-Lithuania were more inclusive and diverse with regards to access to the power for different classes. But it lacked coherence and turned out not strong enough. It happens. Democracy, freedom, etc. come at a price and alone don't necessarily give one the upper hand in any military and political confrontation. Besides, russia didn't regain russian lands, because lithuanians already were russians in a large part in the grand duchy of lithuanina, before the union with poland. They were orthodox, had similar language, referred to themselves as russians, etc. They were just different from Muscovy.

Last edited:
family guy
IMG 3229

In the same vein as autocracy can be more effective than democracy pretty much. There's no denying that Lithuania and Poland-Lithuania were more inclusive and diverse with regards to access to the power for different classes. But it lacked coherence and turned out not strong enough. It happens. Democracy, freedom, etc. come at a price and alone don't necessarily give one the upper hand in any military and political confrontation. Besides, russia didn't regain russian lands, because lithuanians already were russians in a large part in the grand duchy of lithuanina, before the union with poland. They were orthodox, had similar language, referred to themselves as russians, etc. They were just different from Muscovy.
Lithuania became Catholic in 1387, which divided the state because majority of the population were orthodox Slavs.

Lithuania became Catholic in 1387, which divided the state because majority of the population were orthodox Slavs.
That's what i'm saying. At one point the was an alternative to muscovy in lithuania for the unification of orthodox slavs. But due to various factors it wasn't meant to be.

That's what i'm saying. At one point the was an alternative to muscovy in lithuania for the unification of orthodox slavs. But due to various factors it wasn't meant to be.
Moscow still gained primacy due to the fact that metropolitan of Russian church resided in Moscow from 1325 and native Lithuania was mostly pagan land and we can assume, not very attractive for any believer at a time when religion played much more significant role than it plays today.

I don't get how these people can have such an overwhelmingly powerful military, but they still get their asses beat on the streets by inbred muslimfaggots. it's similar to how whites colonized the world, but get pushed around on the streets.