Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Its unreal how much redditors sound like bots

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Ive been unfortunately forced to pass time on reddit.

I have dived into alot and alot of different kind of subs and i concluded that 90% of them share the same kind of bots comments and sheep mentality to the point it doesnt even feel real.

I swear reddit is the only, absolutely only social media that has this bot feeling idk how to describe it but its like everyone there is so scared to say something of substance that they keep repeating the same platitudes or say something that is blatantly obvious.

For example: a video of a kid getting beat up for no reason.

You see a redditor saying: "young kids need to be taught that bullying is not okay!!"

Then this comment gets like 3k upvotes.

???????

Ok man what did u actually contribute with this asinine comment? This legit empty headed comment?

when i get back to life. Ill seriously treat someone that tells me they are on reddit, like a reddit mod, or redditor as if they are mentally challenged.

its an insult at this point.

Dont get me wrong all social medias are a shitfest but reddit is next level brain rot for an independent thinker, like me, really weird how it is.

How it is a hivemind collection for all these spoiled brats with 60 iq.

I hate redditors so much.

Um okay??????????

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Are you me?

I also choose this guy's wife.

The narwhal bacons at midnight!

Everything they say are the same all the time.

I just wish there was actually a future i could live in.

Living like this young and unwanted is the absolute worst

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Username checks out.

This.

RIP my inbox.

Broken arms. Jolly Rancher. What's in the safe?

Dis nigga just discovered the NPC hive we've been warning him about all along.

Dis nigga just discovered the NPC hive we've been warning him about all along.
Everyday you keep discovering more npcs tho thats the problem

You're giving them much credit. Bots are smarter than redditors.

Tiktok algorithm is very aggressive about this type of thing, you'll see a particular type of people agreeing with something bad. I saw some people defending the Haitian massacre some time ago lol.

A guy was saying " the Haitians massacred the french people in Haiti after the revolution, massacre is pretty violent and immoral" then a latina guy was like "oh what were the french people doing there?" Implying that majority of the french people there were slave owners and I think it's defending guilt by association thinking because it's likely that innocent people, people that were not involved with the massacre were involved".

And majority of people in the comment section were agreeing with him, if I'm the type to conform I would've said "oh the french deserved something that bad to happen to them".

Reddit has the most corrupt mods and algorithms