Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Its OVER for greycels

how do you stop being a greycel?

this is high level autism and shows the terrible effects of inceldom on our brain, there is also the same frog extended to 10 hours, very creepy

this is high level autism and shows the terrible effects of inceldom on our brain, there is also the same frog extended to 10 hours, very creepy
Wut

there is a frog screaming FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 10 hours, this shows very terrible effects of inceldom on humain brain, why do you not understand me?

Last edited:
there is a frog screaming FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 10 hours, there is nothing to understand
I dont follow

you can see the right message, according to me FUCKING NORMIES is creepy and I showed motivations

you can see the right message, according to me FUCKING NORMIES is creepy and I showed motivations
So... you like frogs?

no, but this is an other point, a frog screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is very worrying, only decades of inceldom can bring a brain to think a simil thing

no, but this is an other point, a frog screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is very worrying, only decades of inceldom can bring a brain to think a simil thing
Reeeeeee? Pigs make that noise. Not frogs? Silly

I believe you are trolling, how do you not understand that I talk about the meaning of that video? What changes if there is a frog, a pig of everything else screaming REEEEEEEE for 10 hours?

Last edited:
Greycels are trash.

I believe you are trolling, how do you not understand that I talk about the meaning of that video? What changes if there is a frog, a pig of everything else screaming REEEEEEEE for 10 hours?
Yeah you got me. I'm fucking with you kek

however I am not from USA, for this I thought that english was my problem

however I am not from USA, for this I thought that english was my problem
Sorry I'm just drunk and bored. Felt like fucking with someone tbh