Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It's hard to go somewhere that normies usualy go to

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
My friend and I decided to go to a coffee shop to have a coffee and a piece of cake. It was a disaster. It had been a year since I went to a coffee shop and when I arrived no one was wearing hijab. One dude literally kissed her gf on the lips and there were too many Ramona flower type foids in there that it was hard to ignore. I tried my best to focus on my coffee (funny enough I don't like coffee much and I usually drink herbal tea but this time I thought I should drink mocha but still didn't like the taste. ) but it was still difficult to not notice them . foids with their normie looking bfs wearing shorts instead of trousers. I also saw this girl with a star shaped tattooo on her chest, something like star of david

I will try my best to avoid these places from now on and just go to the local park and watch trees. Something I usually do in the weekends.

0 eus d3 25dd59492a7312eec91357f3ff4f9dee1

sad to know that even Iran turning into feminist shithole

My friend and I decided to go to a coffee shop to have a coffee and a piece of cake. It was a disaster. It had been a year since I went to a coffee shop and when I arrived no one was wearing hijab. One dude literally kissed her gf on the lips and there were too many Ramona flower type foids in there that it was hard to ignore. I tried my best to focus on my coffee (funny enough I don't like coffee much and I usually drink herbal tea but this time I thought I should drink mocha but still didn't like the taste. ) but it was still difficult to not notice them . foids with their normie looking bfs wearing shorts instead of trousers. I also saw this girl with a star shaped tattooo on her chest, something like star of david

I will try my best to avoid these places from now on and just go to the local park and watch trees. Something I usually do in the weekends.
I never eat at resturants, order and go

If even Iran has succumbed to feminism what hope do we have

I never eat at resturants, order and go
Yeah but it had been a year since I hung out with my friend , so I thought it would be fun to go somewhere

Yeah bit it had been a year since I hung out with my friend , so I thought it would be fun to go somewhere
Go somewhere non mogging next time only he and you

At least you have a friend.

Living in the west
Nah. It's mostly because of how zoomers were brought up. It's universal. I used to play football with friends until the age of 13 every fucking day. Every street were filled with kids playing. I remember 2-3 years after that they disappeared. Technology truely fucked everything up.

Nah. It's mostly because of how zoomers were brought up. It's universal. I used to play football with friends until the age of 13 every fucking day. Every street were filled with kids playing. I remember 2-3 years after that they disappeared. Technology truely fucked everything up.
It’s only going to get worse

I've noticed a lot of men your age don't have a friend. Not sure what the issue is.
A lot of millennials are friendless too.

Not sure what the issue is.
It’s not really an “issue” anymore, it’s just a product of our time. I’m not really that young (early 20s) but I technically count as gen Z (it’s unfortunate) as I was born in the post modern era, and I think the older you get in general, the harder it’ll become to maintain good quality friendships. I myself am just too ugly and boring to make friends, and there’s not much incentive to really push me out of my comfort zone either. I’d rather spend time on my own; I like the idea of being alone, it’s the loneliness that’s insufferable but I’m sure you know it better than I do.

foids with their normie looking bfs wearing shorts instead of trousers.
Yup. This has been the norm for the longest time now and no one’s batting an eye either. Notice how all the western news channels cherry pick some of the extreme cases and only amplify whatever’s deemed subversive to them but can you really blame anyone? The average Redditor is in love with having blatant propaganda shoveled down his throat so why not paint everything with a broad brush and call it a day? It’s just so easy to have everything misrepresented and misunderstood, it’s an actual clown world.

A lot of millennials are friendless too
That's true but I've noticed the younger generation are much more lonelier

It’s not really an “issue” anymore, it’s just a product of our time. I’m not really that young (early 20s) but I technically count as gen Z (it’s unfortunate) as I was born in the post modern era, and I think the older you get in general, the harder it’ll become to maintain good quality friendships. I myself am just too ugly and boring to make friends, and there’s not much incentive to really push me out of my comfort zone either. I’d rather spend time on my own; I like the idea of being alone, it’s the loneliness that’s insufferable but I’m sure you know it better than I do.
To be honest as you grow older even the close friends will not be there anymore. You will rarely see them. They're busy with their lives. Some marry, some really get into work, etc. That's just how it is. I rarely see my friends nowadays.

As you get older, you get lonelier I guess.
Yup. This has been the norm for the longest time now and no one’s batting an eye either. Notice how all the western news channels cherry pick some of the extreme cases and only amplify whatever’s deemed subversive to them but can you really blame anyone? The average Redditor is in love with having blatant propaganda shoveled down his throat so why not paint everything with a broad brush and call it a day? It’s just so easy to have everything misrepresented and misunderstood, it’s an actual clown world.
Im too lowiq to understand this whole text. Something that I'm thankful about is that I'm not in the university anymore. I feel bad for those youngster who have to witness this everyday. Specially if they're blackpilled.

I thought iran was being serious with the hijab rule? I saw a few videos of police forces in iran beating whores for not wearing their niqab.

fuck normies i hate them

The servers were rude?