Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it wrong to feed homless?

Is it a good thing to give to the homless?

• Be nice even if you pay the price.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends(comment please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
A week ago I saw a homless family. Dark skin but I dont know if they were indian or middle eastern. A couple and two kids. Now obviously the couple if they were homless would be idiot to have kids after being homless. But if they came before being homless then bad luck. Either way no fucking way I was gonna feed the couple. But I didn't wanna see the kids starve so I got a thing from Ivers, and 2 rootbeers for the kids. Not the parrents but the kids who are homless along with the parrents.

But it still lingers in my head. Is it wrong or is it a good or bad idea to feed the homeless? Of course the kids are a much bigger worry so the parrents are on there own. But more so homless in general. Not regarding anything about there romance and whatever but, what should be done if a homless person was starving as shit on the street?