Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian + Pakistan friends?

@edgelordcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Indian + paskitan fighting = the cucking of the curry race

Not really, only Pakistan get cucked each time in wars :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
u don't get it retard, whites made you and pakis divided , so that they can focus on bleaching the indian race, tho ur lucky ur foids (both paki and curry) look disgusting so not many willingly cuck curries

u don't get it retard, whites made you and pakis divided ,
Bro I know my nations history. Two nation theory in ingrained in the hearts of mullas, even Quran commands them to live like that. Mullas in India also don't themselves to be separate from other kafirs
tho ur lucky ur foids (both paki and curry) look disgusting so not many willingly cuck curries
No, Pakis are unlucky their foid out marry more to cumskins and sand niggers :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bro I know my nations history. Two nation theory in ingrained in the hearts of mullas, even Quran commands them to live like that. Mullas in India also don't themselves to be separate from other kafirs
when/if the curry race goes extinct the entire world will have a month of celebration

No, Pakis are unlucky their foid out marry more to cumskins and sand niggers :feelskek: :feelskek:
cumskins only, sands are eternal incels

when/if the curry race goes extinct
Never. We are the cockroach race, and as you know cockroaches out lived out even dinosaurs
cumskins only, sands are eternal incels
This is US marriage data of US born, I assumed "Other" to be sandniggers

JFL at naming your country after the river that runs mostly through your enemy's land

Pakistan Zindabad
The day will come and soon approaches saar