Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill India is the Most Disgusting Place on the Planet

All I see is UP and rest of 'cow belt'

Ok but the South isn't heaven either:
Don't even compare both of us. Your ancestor just like you were defeated mindset cucks how bended over to mulla. Mullas rule for 800+ years got you to this plight

Least developed and dirtiest areas in South vs Most "Developed" and "clean" areas of North cow belt. Let people here be judge of who moggs who

@Acorn :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
All im gonna say is everytime i see videos of dirty places in india, 99% of the time its the north parts

Don't even compare both of us. Your ancestor just like you were defeated mindset cucks how bended over to mulla. Mullas rule for 800+ years got you to this plight
Shut up you dravidian abo midget. Don't forget that you're shitskin like me too, in fact you're an uglier shorter and more subhuman shitskin.

most third worlders live in filth

Shut up you dravidian abo midget. Don't forget that you're shitskin like me too, in fact you're an uglier shorter and more subhuman shitskin.
I am not a sissy cuck to every other race like you sucking off cumskins. My ancestors always fought against mullas unlike yours who bended and bowed to them and got raped for 800+ years.

Aren't ashamed for still being a cuck to every other race?

All im gonna say is everytime i see videos of dirty places in india, 99% of the time its the north parts
Kerala for the most part seems to be neat and BASED

My ancestors always fought against mullas unlike yours who bended and bowed to them and got raped for 800+ years.
You and your ancestors are ugly, short, weak, deformed, low T, sexually untouchable, primitive, ultra conservative, risk averse, and extremely subhuman. Your pride is totally misplaced and unjustified.
Imagine being delusional enough to believe that these weak unfed shitskin insects are warriors!

You and your ancestors are ugly, short, weak, deformed, low T, sexually untouchable, primitive, ultra conservative, risk averse, and extremely subhuman. Your pride is totally misplaced and unjustified.
Imagine being delusional enough to believe that these weak unfed shitskin insects are warriors!
Speaking for yourself. You come from a state that got raped by mullas for 800+ years.

Speaking for yourself.
What do you mean? We are far less ugly and far less subhuman than you aboriginal negros. You are negros, plain and simple.

To be fair, China is more disgusting, they just censor it better in China. Plus China is rapidly improving, India is slooooowllly improving.

What do you mean? We are far less ugly and far less subhuman than you aboriginal negros. You are negros, plain and simple.

Aryans > Dravidians. Some Punjabi toilets are fuckable, I've yet to see a fuckable Tamil toilet.

To be fair, China is more disgusting, they just censor it better in China. Plus China is rapidly improving, India is slooooowllly improving.
Nah China is far far cleaner, dignified, and more civilized.

Speaking is literally a mulla cuck

Cope. China is BASED for having good government

Some Punjabi toilets are fuckable, I've yet to see a fuckable Tamil toilet.
@Grim_Reaper can send you some Tamil whores. Those whores have strong and sharp jaws :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Kerala for the most part seems to be neat and BASED
> Kerala's economy depends significantly on emigrants working in foreign countries, mainly in the Arab states of the Persian Gulf, and the remittances annually contribute more than a fifth of GSDP.[294] The state witnessed significant emigration during the Gulf Boom of the 1970s and early 1980s. In 2008, the Persian Gulf countries together had a Keralite population of more than 2.5 million, who sent home annually a sum of US$6.81 billion, which is the highest among Indian states and more than 15.1% of remittances to India in 2008.
2011nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

You're welcome.

What do you mean? We are far less ugly and far less subhuman than you aboriginal negros.
Not really. North Indian UPites and Biharis work as slave labour in Southern states.

Funny how you accuse of being niggers when you are the most uncivilized and ones.

If curries are the lowest, you cow belt niggers are the lowest of the low. You niggers are parasite insects sucking our tax money off to produce more uncivilized sub human who live in sewers. South India is less than 20% and we contribute more than you you cow beltters who are 30+ %.

You north niggers need to kill yourself. You yourself are a cuck sissy. Most of the filth in India is because of you. Seriously kill yourselves to improve the country

Kys faggot,

Not really. North Indian UPites and Biharis work as slave labour in Southern states.
Cow belters come to the South to clean for toilets and shit

View attachment 1159417View attachment 1159418
We wuzz kangz, fucking faggots niggers like anandkonda belong to deepest gutters of Chennai.

i just watched these vids for the first time yesterday

They didn't, faggot.
I guess Vijayanagara empire and Hyderabad communist rebellion didn't happen. Telugus ruled you North niggers during Satavahana Empire

Don't project your incompetence on to us

Funny how you accuse of being niggers when you are the most uncivilized and ones.

If curries are the lowest, you cow belt niggers are the lowest of the low. You niggers are parasite insects sucking our tax money off to produce more uncivilized sub human who live in sewers. South India is less than 20% and we contribute more than you you cow beltters who are 30+ %.

You north niggers need to kill yourself. You yourself are a cuck sissy. Most of the filth in India is because of you. Seriously kill yourselves to improve the country

View attachment 1159424View attachment 1159425View attachment 1159428View attachment 1159429View attachment 1159430
@Confessor would you like to add anything else to this North nigger hate. You write good essays

I would only say leave self hatred is cuckoldry.
It's called being "brave" apparently :lul: :lul: :lul:

Don't call me self-hating. Call me brave because I'm brave enough to look into the abyss of cursed curry existence and accurately describe the plight of curries without being psychologically destroyed.

View attachment 1159424View attachment 1159425View attachment 1159428View attachment 1159429View attachment 1159430
Still lower income than an average South American shithole.
Vijayanagara empire
Vijayanagar got buttraped by Deccan sultans. So did every South nigger kingdom.

Still income than an average South American shithole.
We are being dragged down by you North niggers. Giving you money is like throwing it in fire

We are better than you, stop acting as if we are the same
Vijayanagar got buttraped by Deccan sultans. So did every South nigger kingdom.
Cope the difference is we never bended over to those mulla kings. Literally 100s of anti-mulla moments happened. Your Rajputs got cucked by everyone

For what should I be welcome exactly?
Kerala has the highest HDI in all of India because of remittances coming from the GCC. I believe a thanks is in order, especially when all you hear about in the media is a bunch of exaggerated lies about how evil we are towards our Indian (and other South Asian) expats.

Why do Indians hate each other?

Kerala has the highest HDI in all of India because of remittances coming from the GCC.
I agree but the main reason for that is because Kerala has a communist anti-business government. Niggers there migrate all over India and abroad for jobs.

Also there is a clear North vs South Divide. South Indian even when poor don't live in dirt and garbage like them

South India is less than 20% while Cow belters are 30+ % and don't contribute anything except of eating our tax shares
especially when all you hear about in the media is a bunch of exaggerated lies about how evil we are towards our Indian (and other South Asian) expats.
Not really. From what I see curries here don't have a bad opinion on Arabs. Didn't you guys construct a Hindu temple there recently?

Why do Indians hate each other?
Because not only are North niggers eating our taxes but they are they to pull us down to their level. They were and are sissy eunuch cucks to mullas

I agree but the main reason for that is because Kerala has a communist anti-business government. Niggers there migrate all over India and abroad for jobs.

Also there is a clear North vs South Divide. South Indian even when poor don't live in dirt and garbage like them

South India is less than 20% while Cow belters are 30+ % and don't contribute anything except of eating our tax shares
I support you in your fight against your cocky northern neighbors. They're inferior on every metric, yet they're the ones who bark the loudest online and give Indians at large a bad name.
Not really. From what I see curries here don't have a bad opinion on Arabs. Didn't you guys construct a Hindu temple there recently?
That's our cute little brother, the UAE. I don't think we have a significant Hindu population in the first place, as most South Asians who work here tend to be Muslim.