Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: you always fuck up in video games

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
was playing call of duty mobile just now

battle royale

3 players left

me, one chad in a tank, and a bot

i duck out of cover so i can throw a can of nova gas, and instead of running for cover, i prepare to throw a second can. chad in the tank blows me up.

right after i die, my first can of gas kills him

bot wins

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Can't relate, video games are the only thing im good at. Don't play battle Royales though

yes i manage to fuck up simple shit in game all the time

Yeah but it's much more easy to fuck up when playing video games on mobile than on a regular console imo

lifefuel for botcels tbh

i was playing on my laptop with an emulator

Laptop is still not ideal imo unless you have an external keyboard and mouse.
Idk pressing flat keys like the ones on laptops doesn't seem very intuitive to me.

i cant play cod properly without ritalin

was playing call of duty mobile just now

battle royale

3 players left

me, one chad in a tank, and a bot

i duck out of cover so i can throw a can of nova gas, and instead of running for cover, i prepare to throw a second can. chad in the tank blows me up.

right after i die, my first can of gas kills him

bot wins

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Cope. Nothing to do with being an incel, you just suck. Unlike your looks, you will get better at video games with practice and time.

im a retard

chad has naturally good reflexes
Dude, that is literal copexodius maximus and laziness. Reflexes can be trained, unlike looks. If you love playing video games, get better.

Dude, that is literal copexodius maximus and laziness. Reflexes can be trained, unlike looks. If you love playing video games, get better.
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

With video games, I lack a bit of stamina, and the ability to hold on to something before I get bored and buy a new game and start a new adventure.

hack bot > AI bot > chad player

can still hear the taunting voices of the other players when i tried to do a raid in Destiny

Yes, or the luck never goes your way

Incel trait: the video game you fuck up in doesn't even launch.

I have never messed up in a video game as bad as I have messed up my life

I'm top 100 in squad battles atm on FIFA

r u one of those fags that spams "Git gud". everyone is genetically limited dude, you can train until u pass out from exhaustion but once u reach ur max then thats it, game over.

rpgcel trait: you always hold off valuable stuff until later but then the game ends

I suck at video games, but it doesnt really bother me anymore

i'm mediocre at games and if a game has a bunch of commands i stick to the most basic one. ETS2 and ATS are all i play now atm
I suck at video games, but it doesnt really bother me anymore
and this because i only play single-player games besides mordhau

r u one of those fags that spams "Git gud". everyone is genetically limited dude, you can train until u pass out from exhaustion but once u reach ur max then thats it, game over.
I'm 99% sure he isn't at his genetic gaming limit lmao

I hate battle royals so much, I’m good at games tho

So fucking legit, especially for oldcels like me.
Thing is I used to be good at games, and then found with each further generation, and the massively increased complexity of controls and moves to remember I just got shitter and shitter

Nah, there's natural talent that goes into it. I've been playing video games my entire life, and I still suck at them. It's genetic, like everything else.

Nah, there's natural talent that goes into it. I've been playing video games my entire life, and I still suck at them. It's genetic, like everything else.
Depends, most people can get better, unless you are mentally retarded and have neurological issues. If you have actually seriously gamed, it might reveal something about your brain since you showed no improvement. I would get it checked.

Depends, most people can get better, unless you are mentally retarded and have neurological issues. If you have actually seriously gamed, it might reveal something about your brain since you showed no improvement. I would get it checked.

Im a retardcel

Depends on the day and how I'm feeling usually.

When me and my friend would play PUBG mobile, we would always get first. When we binge played it one day, we got first ten times in a row. I had a huge advantage in the fact that my Internet (and his) was god-tier. I had gigabit fiber optic, and I'd see foreign players lagging around the map unable to do anything, and I wasn't even using mouse and keyboard on Bluestacks like what a lot of people are doing nowadays.

I've been banned on nearly every populated BO1 community server on PC because I would get insane K/Ds. I would join and get 20+ kills within a matter of minutes. Knew all the wallbang spots and everything, and that didn't help my case.

But despite playing games like Counter-Strike for nearly a decade, I struggle to get a 1.0 K/D most games, unless I play Source. Doesn't help in the fact that half the game nowadays just cheats their ass off.

Depends on the day and how I'm feeling usually.

When me and my friend would play PUBG mobile, we would always get first. When we binge played it one day, we got first ten times in a row. I had a huge advantage in the fact that my Internet (and his) was god-tier. I had gigabit fiber optic, and I'd see foreign players lagging around the map unable to do anything, and I wasn't even using mouse and keyboard on Bluestacks like what a lot of people are doing nowadays.

I've been banned on nearly every populated BO1 community server on PC because I would get insane K/Ds. I would join and get 20+ kills within a matter of minutes. Knew all the wallbang spots and everything, and that didn't help my case.

But despite playing games like Counter-Strike for nearly a decade, I struggle to get a 1.0 K/D most games, unless I play Source. Doesn't help in the fact that half the game nowadays just cheats their ass off.
VAC is a joke